TWC Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ravi Bangar's personal twitter page

2 posters

Go down

Ravi Bangar's personal twitter page   Empty Ravi Bangar's personal twitter page

Post  Ravi Bangar Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:13 am

Hello and welcome to my twitter page, my name is Ravi Bangar and I am currently the manager of: Alfie, Greg and Antoni. I have made this account to discuss there role within the organisation and I will also be doing post-match tweets. Enjoy and thank you.

Ravi Bangar

Back to top Go down

Ravi Bangar's personal twitter page   Empty Re: Ravi Bangar's personal twitter page

Post  Ravi Bangar Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:12 am

@TWC Looks like Andrew Bailey has met his doom, Andrew Bailey vs Alfie in a hell in a cell match at Locked Inside. Well yes he will be locked inside, Andrew will be locked in a cell to testify his fate. He will receive damage from Alfie like never before, hope you're looking forward to going to the local hospital because after Locked Inside, thats the one place Bailey that you will be heading. Ravi Out, thank you. #LockedInside

Ravi Bangar

Back to top Go down

Ravi Bangar's personal twitter page   Empty Message to Andrew

Post  Ravi Bangar Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:49 pm

@TWC Hello my name is Ravi Bangar, I am here to remind you people or "TWC Universe" as you prefer that Alfie was not even in the arena last night. He is getting ready for his match with the so called "beast" himself Andrew Bailey. I warn you Andrew you're not stepping into the ring with a man you fought at Royal Reckoning, you're stepping into the ring with a completely different wrestler. He will demolish you Andrew and speaking behind his back? thats a big school boyish don't you think? Alfie is ready and pumped for his match against you at Locked Inside, and come prepared and train hard because I know for a fact Alfie will beat you down this time Andrew. Thank you folks and see you at Locked Inside for a brutal beat down!

Ravi Bangar

Back to top Go down

Ravi Bangar's personal twitter page   Empty Message concerning Greg and Antoni

Post  Ravi Bangar Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:54 pm

@TWC This is an outrage Greg and Antoni are top class performers and they are the future of this organisation yet the management at the back choose not to use them? are they crazy? Well it seems that way, they are mis-using these top quality wrestlers and they will one day be YOUR TWC Tag Team Champions. I don't understand, they should be performing week in week out and to be left out of the match card is complete nonsense, well I hope they (Ryan and William) know what there missing out on. These two young men should be competing for the tag titles, not sitting back stage watching the match like the hooligans sitting at home. I'm managing these two young stars because I believe in there ability and you should see the ability these two young stars possess. I'm hoping and I'm certain they will be competing at Locked Inside if not this will be a complete injustice on these two young superstars. Goodbye!

Ravi Bangar

Back to top Go down

Ravi Bangar's personal twitter page   Empty Andrew vs Alfie- Locked Inside

Post  Ravi Bangar Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:43 am

Hello TWC Universe, I'm Ravi Bangar the manager of the trio: Alfie, Greg and Antoni. In tonights Locked Inside PPV, Alfie goes one on one with the most ruthless man in TWC history Andrew Bailey. Now out of all honesty I think well sorry I KNOW Alfie can beat Andrew, I KNOW Alfie can go onto competing for the TWC title and I KNOW one day Alfie will be your TWC Champion. Its just a matter of time before all this takes place, its just a matter of time before Alfie shows you all what he is capable of and its just a matter of time before Alfie beats the living hell out of Andrew and shows him what a true champion is made of. Alfie will beat Andrew and mark my words he will go onto competing at the very top level and he will one day become your TWC Champion, that is all. Thank you.

Ravi Bangar

Back to top Go down

Ravi Bangar's personal twitter page   Empty Re: Ravi Bangar's personal twitter page

Post  Andrew Bailey Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:03 am

@AndrewBaileyUK: I read your Twitter to try and get more motivated to break all four of your necks... It never works, I just laugh at how insane your thoughts are. #BreakingNecksTonight
Andrew Bailey
Andrew Bailey

http://twitter.com/ANDREWBAILEYuk

Back to top Go down

Ravi Bangar's personal twitter page   Empty Message to Andrew and the resurrection of Alfie (post Locked Inside comment)

Post  Ravi Bangar Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:48 pm

Hello TWC Universe I have a message for the beast himself, Andrew bailey: Andrew you may have won Alfie and my god it was a fantastic match. However Bailey, Alfie will be back and he will come back with a bang. Alfie needs one opportunity to resurrect his career and that opportunity arises tonight where he goes one on one with Owen Mathews, Alfie will prove his critics wrong, he may have lost to Andrew but this win will set him on fire and allow him to go week in week out on a run that will surprise most TWC fans and even the locker room. Its a matter of time before Alfie becomes your TWC Champion. Bailey may have won and it was a good win from Andrew but that loss will only make Alfie stronger and more determined for success. Thank you.

Ravi Bangar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down