TWC Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

via leaked youtube vid "Tony Wazawa backstage after night"

2 posters

Go down

via leaked youtube vid "Tony Wazawa backstage after night" Empty via leaked youtube vid "Tony Wazawa backstage after night"

Post  emil X orr Wed May 01, 2013 8:04 am

(Tony wazawa walks down a hallway and takes a left turn. while standing in front of Will's office, looks at the camera)
"...The TWC.....I feel honored to finally be apart of such an organization. Although I am puzzled at the methods some of the fighters use. when that man "the guru" slapped my hand away. I could sense that he lacked sportsmanship. No discipline. And I believe that is the largest flaw a fighter has. but it was still a good match. and I hope this "guru" will learn to care more for both his body....and his manners. Anyway, I'm here to ask a favor....
(Tony knocks on Will's door)

emil X orr

Back to top Go down

via leaked youtube vid "Tony Wazawa backstage after night" Empty Re: via leaked youtube vid "Tony Wazawa backstage after night"

Post  WilliamFox Wed May 01, 2013 8:14 am

Tony... welcome. Take a seat. I was impressed by what I saw today, you looked good. Now, what is it you wanted?...
WilliamFox
WilliamFox

Back to top Go down

via leaked youtube vid "Tony Wazawa backstage after night" Empty RE: "Tony Wazawa"

Post  emil X orr Wed May 01, 2013 8:19 am

"Please forgive me for disturbing you, but I forgot to mention the main reason why Im here. you see....I seek to become a champion. Do you think maybe later in my career, you can get me a shot? I've been studying some of the wrestles here and alot of them are quite underhanded. Not that I wish to brag of my skills, but a warrior with a title, must carry it with honor and respect. And I wish to be such a champion. what do you think?"

emil X orr

Back to top Go down

via leaked youtube vid "Tony Wazawa backstage after night" Empty Re: via leaked youtube vid "Tony Wazawa backstage after night"

Post  WilliamFox Wed May 01, 2013 8:28 am

In time son, there are a lot of lads who have been here longer than you who have busted there ass for a title shot, but Definately someday!
WilliamFox
WilliamFox

Back to top Go down

via leaked youtube vid "Tony Wazawa backstage after night" Empty RE: Tony Wazawa"

Post  emil X orr Wed May 01, 2013 8:30 am

"I honor your decision. (gets out of seat, bows, and leaves room)
(camera follows him outside then fades to black)

emil X orr

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down