TWC Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheDon's tweets and touts!

+4
Onett128
ScottyAdams
LeishytheDevil
TheDon
8 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

TheDon's tweets and touts! - Page 4 Empty Re: TheDon's tweets and touts!

Post  TheDon Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:38 pm

The book 'My Time Is Now' is selling really well already! If you haven't got a copy make sure you get one ASAP, it's a great read! Just found out ill be teaming with Felix to take on Scotty and Phil Tuesday night. No problems with Felix nice fella think he'll go far but as for Phil and Scotty the person I lost my gold to and the persons gold I want! It's time to get your asses kicked!!! #TheDon

TheDon

Back to top Go down

TheDon's tweets and touts! - Page 4 Empty Via Twitter

Post  TheDon Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:34 am

4 weeks today! In 4 weeks the biggest PPV of the year! Can't Wait! #TheDon

TheDon

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Bailey Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:26 am

TheDon wrote:4 weeks today! In 4 weeks the biggest PPV of the year! Can't Wait! #TheDon

@AndrewBaileyUK: *cough* 5 *cough*
Andrew Bailey
Andrew Bailey

http://twitter.com/ANDREWBAILEYuk

Back to top Go down

Post  TheDon Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:31 am

Andrew Bailey wrote:
TheDon wrote:4 weeks today! In 4 weeks the biggest PPV of the year! Can't Wait! #TheDon

@AndrewBaileyUK: *cough* 5 *cough*

Damn I'm losing track of days, nice one AB!

TheDon

Back to top Go down

Post  TheDon Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:37 am

Picked up a great win with Felix, picked up minor scratches so decided to take the day off and chill!

TheDon

Back to top Go down

Post  TheDon Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:55 am

Leaked youtube video

*Marvyn is sat on the end of his bed facing the wall*
*He turns and looks towards the camera*

Scotty............. When you attacked me from behind 2 weeks ago, you seeled your fate. That cheap shot from behind has made me think back to our small rivalry when the business first started.

*Stands up walks over to the camera and sits down right infront of it*
We were both rookies when we started and it was great getting to grips with what I knew would be one of the great talents that this business has to offer but when you attacked me that was cowardly!

At Bound for Glory I want a title shot, I wanna get my hands on you on the biggest stage of them all. If you're a man you will accept this challenge, or maybe you are a coward and know deep down that you can't beat me.

So what will it be?

*Camera Fuzzes out and the video ends*

TheDon

Back to top Go down

Post  TheDon Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:04 am

Late last night I found out I'll be teaming up with Tom Scarborough! Happy to do so but don't have as much trust as I did last time! We'll be taking on the monster Big Daddy V and My current foe Scotty Adams! I'm confident my team will pick up a win! But I need more singles action! Hope to see my fans out in force to watch me and Tom destroy Scotty and BDV!!! #TheDon

TheDon

Back to top Go down

Post  LeishytheDevil Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:28 am

#thedonblowme
LeishytheDevil
LeishytheDevil
General Manager
General Manager

Back to top Go down

Post  TheDon Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:50 am

LeishytheDevil wrote:#thedonblowme

Watch your mouth kid!

TheDon

Back to top Go down

Post  TheDon Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:53 am

Tom I needed your help last night, and where was you? Nowhere to be seen! I took a beating from Big Daddy V! But don't worry I'll be back! So at WFG it will be, The Don vs Tom Scarb vs Big Daddy V vs Scotty for the European Championship! Can't wait! The title is coming to me! #TheDon #WrestleForGlory

TheDon

Back to top Go down

Post  TheDon Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:37 am

Not good news, been hit with a cold over the last few days! Been trying to sweat the cold out of me in the gym but some days I've been laid up in bed Sad BUT! back to full fitness now and normal routine continues tomorrow! Another book signing tomorrow day-time and then WAR on Tuesday Night!

TheDon

Back to top Go down

Post  TheDon Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:22 am

Arrived at the M.E.N in Manchester! Great arena can't wait to get my hands on Tom! The man who walked out on me last week and also one of my Wrestle for Glory opponents! By the time I'm finished with him he won't make it to WFG! #TheDon

TheDon

Back to top Go down

Post  TheDon Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:49 am

Disgusted after Tuesday! I should have won that match! Tom picked up an undeserved victory and I can't allow my opponents to capitalise like that if I'm to win the EU title at WFG! with 2 WAR's left till WFG i promise if I have any matches to win both! Hopefully I can pick up a big victory against a big opponent too that would give me great momentum! #TheDon #WFG #Can'tWait!

TheDon

Back to top Go down

Post  TheDon Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:47 am

We're getting closer and closer to WFG! I can't wait! But tomorrow night, I have to deal with the biggest monster in TWC atm Big Daddy V! I'm gonna take him down, once again!

TheDon

Back to top Go down

Post  TheDon Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:16 am

Great show for me once again! Bringing Big Daddy V back down to my size AGAIN! Now off home, taking the rest of the week off to spend with my family. Then 1 more WAR until the grandaddy of them all! WRESTLE FOR GLORY. Cannot wait. The EU title is mine! #TheDon #TheNextBigThing

TheDon

Back to top Go down

Post  TheDon Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:37 am

This company is a joke. A big Surprise is coming there way.

TheDon

Back to top Go down

Post  TheDon Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:13 am

Tonight is the biggest event in wrestling history! WRESTLE FOR GLORY! Tonight I step into the ring with 4 other men, who I respect and I know who are good wrestlers but I know in my mind that I can conquer these 4 men and win what should be mine, THE EUROPEAN CHAMPIONSHIP! I can't wait for tonight not just my show but for all matches, it's gonna be epic!!!! #TheDon #WFG
#THEEUROPEANCHAMP

TheDon

Back to top Go down

Post  TheDon Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:57 am

I've done it, things are moving up for me in this company! A hard fought victory last night beating 3 other men! Amazing! Celebrations are happening very soon! But first WAR tomorrow night and see who my opponent will be!

TheDon

Back to top Go down

Post  TheDon Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:46 am

Tonights WAR I will demand answers from Andrew Bailey! How could he do what he did!!! The guy I looked up to in this company, he's turned his back on me and the TWC Galaxy! Why Bailey? Why?
#TheDon #EUChamp

TheDon

Back to top Go down

Post  TheDon Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:54 am

That Bastard Bailey beat me on WAR! Now he has a title shot whenever he wants it! Oh my god! I'd do anything to get my hands on the ROW right now!!! :@ #TheDon #MAD

TheDon

Back to top Go down

Post  TheDon Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:20 am

Just arrived at The Odyssey arena! Made the short plane journey from Nottingham! Nice arena, good ring, can't wait to get stuck in tonight. Main eventing tonight with Internet Champ Dave Foley! A win is surely on the cards! Looking forward to the rest of the show beforehand!!!! #TheDon #WAR

TheDon

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Bailey Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:05 am

@AndrewBaileyUK: How did you like your first main event? #KTFO #ROW4Life
Andrew Bailey
Andrew Bailey

Back to top Go down

Post  TheDon Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:08 am

Andrew Bailey wrote:@AndrewBaileyUK: How did you like your first main event? #KTFO #ROW4Life

Who in the hell do you think you are? You were my role model, the one I looked up to when I was coming up through the ranks. I respected you. Now look at you..... part of that group that think they dominate this company. You and your 'group members' attacked me from behind in the main event on Wednesday night and by all means I will not forget that, you and your buddies need to watch your back. #TheDon

TheDon

Back to top Go down

Post  TheDon Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:12 am

Been hitting the gym hard over the last few days! Hoping to get my hands on the ROW A.S.A.P!!!! In other news my book is selling well, thinking of bringing out another one..... How To Bring Down The ROW? What do you think? ahahah #TheDon

TheDon

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Bailey Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:15 am

Who do I think I am? I'm the man that has beat you down every War since Wrestle For Glory. I am the man that will take that EU title from you and I am the man that will show you just how delluded you really are. The Revolution will destroy you, your buddies and anyone else who stands in our way.
Andrew Bailey
Andrew Bailey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next