TWC Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

via youtube vid kevin Hardline "XXX"

Go down

via youtube vid kevin Hardline "XXX" Empty via youtube vid kevin Hardline "XXX"

Post  emil X orr Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:02 am

(camera shows kevin standing on the edge of a building looking over england)
"........Kevin......Hardline..........the title of straight edge is one that I carry with the highest pride. A lifestyle that I've carried to the highest degree. In a world plagued by drugs and alcohol. I am put in the ring, to purge the world of wrestling from sin. It is no question that I'm the greatest wrestler in the world. because I got this far on my own. I came here at first with only one intention. But now.......My conscience is almost clear.
(steps down from building ledge and walks towards camera)
"Tonight......will be the greatest match of my career as a wrestler. As an athlete. I will destroy Damon and YOU will, shall be fired. no more sneak attacks, no more tricks. ME....AND DAMON....TONIGHT. I will fight like I've never fought before. I will give it EVERYTHING ive got. if you thought my beef with owen was bad, you ain't seen SHIT! everything I've done to owen AND will, I will give it TWICE as hard to Damon. So Damon, If you can hear me, you better step down, cause you're gonna have to KILL ME...to win. cause getting fired won't be an acception. not that I care or anything. but the principal. the dishonor, of being fired. I can always quit a shitty job and walk away with dignity. But i will NOT be fired. as shitty as TWC is, I'll go as I please. but NO ONE puts hardline out of biz. NO ONE!!! so I'm gonna bring the pain like you assholes have never seen before.
(kevin lifts his hands to show his left X'd fist)
THIS.......REPRESENTS PURITY
(lifts other hand)
THIS.......REPRESENTS RESISTENCE
(crosses both fist across chest)
I AM STRAIGHT EDGE. MY FLAME WILL NEVER GO OUT. I AM A BOND THAT WILL NEVER BE BROKEN. I.......AM......STRAIGHT EDGE.

emil X orr

Back to top Go down