TWC Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Q&A session with the EU champion/Scott's Twitter Feed

2 posters

Go down

A Q&A session with the EU champion/Scott's Twitter Feed Empty A Q&A session with the EU champion/Scott's Twitter Feed

Post  ScottyAdams Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:32 pm

(taken via twitter)

@JKool3922 'Will you be appearing in Newcastle at the pro wrestling convention on the 19th'

= I'm not too sure at this moment in time. I mean, I haven't been asked formally by them yet, but if they do ask, then yes, I'll prolly be there.

@PrideandPassion 'Are the rumours about you possibly heading back to America in the next few months true?'

= Haha, not at this moment in time. I'm happily settled here in the TWC, and in England.

@3XYK 'TWF listed you as #19 overall on their list of top 300 wrestlers. I know you commented that come the end of this yr, you're plannin to leave zero doubt that you're the #1 wrestler in the world. How do you plan on doing that?'

= Just wait and see. That's all I will say on that right now, but you'll all see that 2013 will be remembered as the year of Adams, when all is said and done. You can count on that.

@DonnyFaithful 'You may have been asked this before but; what is the major problem with the wrestling business today?'

= I have been asked this before, and my answer will always remain the same; the problem with today's wrestling product, is that too many people rely on their gimmicks or trying to trash talk their opposition, when none of that should matter. What matters, is stepping into the ring and beating your opponent, by any means required. Words mean nothing, if they can't be backed up.

@YDTv 'What's your opinion on the Antoni, Greg, Alfie and ravi fraction running around?'

= They believe in strength in numbers, yet don't realise that you can't truly trust anyone in this business. There's always selfish motives behind each and every wrestler, and in time, all 4 of them will realise that if they're gonna fulfill their own personal motive, they can't do it with the other 3 holding them back.

@WrestleMainac 'What are your plans for the EU championship?'

= If anyone wants a match for the title, all they have to do, is name a time and a place, and I'll give it to them, and then show them why when I say I am the best pure wrestler in the world today, I am just that.

@BeMyHero 'Wouldn't Matt Hero have a problem with you calling yourself the best wrestler in the world?'

= Haha, if he has a problem with it, I'm happy to prove it to him too. Doesn't matter who you are, but when it comes to pure wrestling, there's no-one that's better than me.

(Scott then ends the twitter session with the comment 'thanks for coming, and you'll all see why purity is important in wrestling, this week')

ScottyAdams

Back to top Go down

A Q&A session with the EU champion/Scott's Twitter Feed Empty Re: A Q&A session with the EU champion/Scott's Twitter Feed

Post  ScottyAdams Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:04 pm

@ScottyAdamsTWC 'Just watching Redneck Island, for a bit of a break. Not a bad show at all, in fact; for a reality show, it's pretty damn good'

ScottyAdams

Back to top Go down

A Q&A session with the EU champion/Scott's Twitter Feed Empty Re: A Q&A session with the EU champion/Scott's Twitter Feed

Post  ScottyAdams Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:25 pm

@ScottyAdamsTWC 'Up early and ready to take on Dynamite Dave later tonight. Time to begin the #EraOfAdams and show the wrestling world what Purity stands for'

ScottyAdams

Back to top Go down

Post  ScottyAdams Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:39 am

@ScottyAdamsTWC 'Hope y'all enjoyed my tout I just put out haha. The #EraOfAdams is just getting started and y'all in for the ride.

ScottyAdams

Back to top Go down

Post  ScottyAdams Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:11 pm

@ScottyAdamsTWC 'In the gym, early as always. Tom hasn't begun to realise to see, what's about to hit him #GimmickryWillEnd #EraOfAdams'

ScottyAdams

Back to top Go down

Post  ScottyAdams Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:23 pm

@ScottyAdamsTWC 'Tout #2 is up. Give it a watch'

*DM from @RositaMikel*

(Scotty, I want you to know, you're my favourite superstar and I wanna meet you some time)

= Rosita, thanks for the praise. Always good to see someone who gets the motive behind my actions. As for meeting you, come to one of the events and I'll see you there Wink haha

ScottyAdams

Back to top Go down

Post  ScottyAdams Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:57 pm

@ScottyAdamsTWC 'Tout #3 is up, to cap off a busy day of training'

ScottyAdams

Back to top Go down

Post  LeishytheDevil Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:53 am

Anyone else think @ScottyAdamsTWC is a bit deranged in these touts? He's got more problems than LeishytheCripple!
LeishytheDevil
LeishytheDevil
General Manager
General Manager

Back to top Go down

Post  ScottyAdams Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:28 am

@ScottyAdamsTWC 'Deranged doesn't even begin to explain me haha'

ScottyAdams

Back to top Go down

Post  ScottyAdams Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:03 pm

@ScottyAdamsTWC 'Focus. Intensity. Passion. Those 3 words, explain me best #RingArtist'

ScottyAdams

Back to top Go down

Post  ScottyAdams Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:29 pm

@ScottyAdamsTWC 'There's a lot more to who I am, than what you see ...'

ScottyAdams

Back to top Go down

Post  ScottyAdams Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:14 am

@ScottyAdamsTWC 'The time is nigh Tom, yet you're afraid to admit it ... the end of gimmickry will begin with you'

ScottyAdams

Back to top Go down

Post  ScottyAdams Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:14 am

@ScottyAdamsTWC 'None of the roster, have begun to realise what is about to hit them ... the beginning of the end is coming, and soon, they'll have no choice but to see the truth'

ScottyAdams

Back to top Go down

Post  ScottyAdams Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:55 am

@ScottyAdamsTWC 'Just saw the supposed "official odds" for the EU title match, and it just proves that the fans and media are nothing more than a bunch of sheep ... Tom and I both at 4/1? I don't think they realise I ain't playing around any more #GimmickryShallEnd'

ScottyAdams

Back to top Go down

Post  ScottyAdams Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:33 am

@ScottyAdamsTWC 'Tonight, I will do exactly what I said I would, and that's not only break Tom, but enter the royal rumble and walk out the new #1 contender to the world championship'

ScottyAdams

Back to top Go down

Post  ScottyAdams Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:24 am

@ScottyAdamsTWC 'I told you, that I was gonna break Tom ... I didn't care one bit about merely pinning him tonight ... I wanted to hurt him and I did just that'

ScottyAdams

Back to top Go down

Post  ScottyAdams Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:28 am

@ScottyAdamsTWC 'TOM, you seem to think that this is all a game, well guess what ... you'll finally learn why you should never have tried to enter this war, when you have to step into a STEEL CAGE with me ... oh, and if you try your lil dildo thing, it's banned from the match. Let's see how much you can do without your gimmicky dildo there for protection'

ScottyAdams

Back to top Go down

Post  ScottyAdams Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:38 pm

@ScottyAdamsTWC; 'Tom, your date with Destiny is coming ... and your dildo won't be by your side, which means that this will be played on my terms ... and for you, that means your end is night'

ScottyAdams

Back to top Go down

Post  ScottyAdams Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:36 pm

@ScottyAdamsTWC 'Always planning, always scheming ... you'll never know, what I plan to do next'

ScottyAdams

Back to top Go down

Post  ScottyAdams Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:59 am

@ScottyAdamsTWC 'The fire shall always burn'

ScottyAdams

Back to top Go down

Post  ScottyAdams Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:15 am

Words are meaningless ... action is what defines us #LockedInside

ScottyAdams

Back to top Go down

Post  ScottyAdams Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:46 pm

Big daddy V tried to hurt me after I ended Tom and his gimmicky ways, just like I promised. That showed me that Big Daddy V is intimidated by me, and on WAR; there's no escape for him. Size doesn't matter, if you lack the smarts to back them up.

ScottyAdams

Back to top Go down

Post  ScottyAdams Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:03 pm

Those who think they know what brutality is, know nothing of the truth behind brutality at all #BigDaddyV. Tonight, he shall learn just what brutality means when it gets delivered to him, all in the name of justice.

ScottyAdams

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down