TWC Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serious post regarding - Royal Reckoning

+3
GilesS100
andrewGrinchmccluskey
LeishytheDevil
7 posters

Go down

Serious post regarding - Royal Reckoning Empty Serious post regarding - Royal Reckoning

Post  LeishytheDevil Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:45 am

Our pay per view, Royal Reckoning is in how many days? *Insert Rock repeating numbers to CM Punk but take away like 5 days or something*

I wanted to talk to you all about the current situation regarding our own rumble.

First things first, I can't exactly give any of you a win in the match, as not enough of you are active on the forum or even the page anymore. I put alot of work into this so I would appreciate some reactions.

Simply put, more active = more chances of winning the rumble match IMO.

Another thing, on this forum we have a lot of threads for our own tweets and touts. I'd like to tell you it be a benefit if you actually REPLIED to some of these threads. Helped build the fueds a bit? I mean seriously it isn't hard to find the reply button or the send button.

Lastly, I would like to point out I, my character, will not be involved at the Reckoning PPV as I am still injured etc etc *in character comment* "I told you once, contract ended and nobody wants me back, I would have won the rumble and beat Matt Hero 1 2 3 but let's be honest I'm better than that. Shame I can barely throw a punch these days"
LeishytheDevil
LeishytheDevil
General Manager
General Manager

Back to top Go down

Serious post regarding - Royal Reckoning Empty Re: Serious post regarding - Royal Reckoning

Post  andrewGrinchmccluskey Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:52 am

It is my intention that right here and right now...I officially put my name down for the rumble match.
andrewGrinchmccluskey
andrewGrinchmccluskey

Back to top Go down

Serious post regarding - Royal Reckoning Empty Re: Serious post regarding - Royal Reckoning

Post  LeishytheDevil Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:15 am

andrewGrinchmccluskey wrote:It is my intention that right here and right now...I officially put my name down for the rumble match.

It is my intention to make you all aware of the fact, that let's be honest a 20 man match is the entire roster.
LeishytheDevil
LeishytheDevil
General Manager
General Manager

Back to top Go down

Post  GilesS100 Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:17 am

andrewGrinchmccluskey wrote:It is my intention that right here and right now...I officially put my name down for the rumble match.

I believe we are in a Tag Team match, Andrew. For the Tag Team Championships. But I guess there's nothing stopping us entering the Rumble match, eh?
GilesS100
GilesS100

Back to top Go down

Post  LeishytheDevil Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:20 am

GilesS100 wrote:

I believe we are in a Tag Team match, Andrew. For the Tag Team Championships. But I guess there's nothing stopping us entering the Rumble match, eh?

True, but only the TWC Champion as the rumble begins can't enter the rumble at reckoning
LeishytheDevil
LeishytheDevil
General Manager
General Manager

Back to top Go down

Post  davy jones Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:28 am

Dynamite Dave- "hope i can be apart of the rumble. the rumble is going to be where i start to make a name for myslef in TWC. My debut didnt go as i hoped for. So i hope by winning the rumble i can set myself for a championship match in the near future".
davy jones
davy jones

Back to top Go down

Post  Onett128 Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:49 am

I shall throw my hat into the royal rumble match, when me and CJ inevitably walk out as champions again, after defying the odds again, we will both participate in the rumble, there will be no truces in the Rumble match, it's every man for himself, and myself and CJ both understand that and we have agreed not to let the Rumble tarnish our wonderful friendship.
Onett128
Onett128

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Bailey Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:32 am

If the police can clear me after what I do to Alfie, then I will be happy to walk into that ring and throw everyone else out. Who can throw out a 6'6, 335 pound monster? NO ONE!
Andrew Bailey
Andrew Bailey

http://twitter.com/ANDREWBAILEYuk

Back to top Go down

Post  LeishytheDevil Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:34 am

Andrew Bailey wrote:If the police can clear me after what I do to Alfie, then I will be happy to walk into that ring and throw everyone else out. Who can throw out a 6'6, 335 pound monster? NO ONE!

looks like I get to use the line "who's gonna throw him out" at least once ala Jerry the King
LeishytheDevil
LeishytheDevil
General Manager
General Manager

Back to top Go down

Post  ScottyAdams Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:31 am

I'm happy to enter the rumble.

ScottyAdams

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down