TWC Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Damon King's LIVE Twitter + Promo Feed.

+2
WilliamFox
DamonKingLive
6 posters

Go down

Damon King's LIVE Twitter + Promo Feed. Empty Damon King's LIVE Twitter + Promo Feed.

Post  DamonKingLive Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:01 pm

[Excerpts From Twitter].

"TWC, a federation which has just signed Damon King onto their roster. Thats good news for them, because i can bring My professionalism and wrestling style to a whole new audience."

"I trained in Minnesota and am a college wrestler, as well as having four years of pro experience. I also trained in Japan for six months, so i model my style of a mixture of an adaptable wrestler but with Japanese style wrestling mixed in."

"Its great to be here."

DamonKingLive

Back to top Go down

Damon King's LIVE Twitter + Promo Feed. Empty Re: Damon King's LIVE Twitter + Promo Feed.

Post  WilliamFox Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:31 am

Welcome to the TWC son. I'm the general manager around these parts, William Fox, and I'm in charge every Tuesday night on WAR. Any questions or queries, I'm your man:)
WilliamFox
WilliamFox

Back to top Go down

Damon King's LIVE Twitter + Promo Feed. Empty Re: Damon King's LIVE Twitter + Promo Feed.

Post  DamonKingLive Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:09 am

"Thanks William. Ill remember that for future reference."

DamonKingLive

Back to top Go down

Post  DamonKingLive Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:36 pm

"Its Early morning on Valentine's day and i just arrived in England. Got through customs and am now in my hotel room."

DamonKingLive

Back to top Go down

Damon King's LIVE Twitter + Promo Feed. Empty Via Twitter

Post  TheDon Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:57 am

Welcome to TWC my friend! Hope you've settled in well! Hope to see you shine in this company! And hey maybe even me and you could battle one day!

TheDon

Back to top Go down

Post  DamonKingLive Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:31 am

"Thank you man. Im enjoying my time here so far and hope to be able to show-case my talents soon enough. Maybe we will get to fight someday, and itll be a great match."

DamonKingLive

Back to top Go down

Post  FrankieAndrews Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:39 am

@Andrews100 Welcome Damon look forward to working with you!
FrankieAndrews
FrankieAndrews

Back to top Go down

Post  DamonKingLive Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:24 am

"Thanks man."

DamonKingLive

Back to top Go down

Post  DamonKingLive Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:10 pm

"Just finished taping an interview for ESPN First Take, which will air in America tomorrow. Was good fun with my main man Stephen A. Smith. Hope people enjoy it, as much as i enjoyed doing the interview."

DamonKingLive

Back to top Go down

Post  DamonKingLive Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:47 pm

"Taped three interviews this morning. Including one for the BBC in England which will air at two p.m. Been busy, but its the life of a wrestler."

DamonKingLive

Back to top Go down

Post  DamonKingLive Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:43 pm

"Played a game of basketball earlier today and had a stat-line of 46 points, 9 rebounds and 15 assists. The team won by sixteen too, so it was a good game."

"Tomorrow, i take on Carlito on WAR in what will be my TWC debut? My strategy is just to go out there focused one-hundred and ten percent on the task at hand. Sounds simple enough, and thats true but sometimes keeping it simple is the best strategy."

DamonKingLive

Back to top Go down

Post  DamonKingLive Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:49 am

"Just got back to my hotel room after defeating Carlito. Hes still got alot of talent, but i went into the match confident enough that i could walk out with the win and i did just that."

DamonKingLive

Back to top Go down

Post  DamonKingLive Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:46 am

"28 points, 9 rebounds and 12 assists. My stat-line for today's basketball game. Good way to keep fit and take my mind off wrestling for abit."

DamonKingLive

Back to top Go down

Post  LeishytheDevil Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:14 pm

DamonKingLive wrote:"28 points, 9 rebounds and 12 assists. My stat-line for today's basketball game. Good way to keep fit and take my mind off wrestling for abit."

Damon King of the Ring

I can see it now.
LeishytheDevil
LeishytheDevil
General Manager
General Manager

Back to top Go down

Post  DamonKingLive Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:25 am

LeishytheDevil wrote:
DamonKingLive wrote:"28 points, 9 rebounds and 12 assists. My stat-line for today's basketball game. Good way to keep fit and take my mind off wrestling for abit."

Damon King of the Ring

I can see it now.

"Its got a good ring to it, but i aint thinking to far ahead right now."

DamonKingLive

Back to top Go down

Post  DamonKingLive Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:19 am

"Another win last night, this time against Raven. Things are looking well for me in TWC."

DamonKingLive

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Bailey Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:36 am

DamonKingLive wrote:"Another win last night, this time against Raven. Things are looking well for me in TWC."

LMAO, Hey @WarMachineRhyno #BUUUUUUURRRNNN
Andrew Bailey
Andrew Bailey

http://twitter.com/ANDREWBAILEYuk

Back to top Go down

Post  DamonKingLive Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:15 pm

"Note to Self: Stop watching Raven videos whilst tweeting LOL. I meant Rhyno."

DamonKingLive

Back to top Go down

Post  LeishytheDevil Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:27 am

You want a new job king, I need my back watched
LeishytheDevil
LeishytheDevil
General Manager
General Manager

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down