TWC Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

via youtube kevin Hardline "you're gonna pay".

2 posters

Go down

via youtube kevin Hardline "you're gonna pay". Empty via youtube kevin Hardline "you're gonna pay".

Post  emil X orr Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:34 am

Evil or Very Mad (camera shows kevin sitting in his hotel room right after the match.)
(he's sitting on his bed still in his wrestling clothes, his shirt off, And blood still drippng down his face and all over his chest. breathing heavily)
".............WWIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
".......................................WHAT......DID......I......SAY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
"HUH?!?!?! DIDN'T I SAY....THAT ANYONE WHO GOT IN MY WAY...GETS DEALT WITH?!?!?!?!
DIDN'T I ?!?!?!?!?!...............I ALMOST FUCKING HAD HM!!! IALMOSTFUCKINGHADHIM!!!
"I WAS ABOUT TO WIN!!!! ME!!!!!! MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! AND YOU HIT ME WITH THAT GLASS MUG!!!! YOU FUCKING BITCH!!!!!!!!!! YOU'RE TO BLAME!! YOU'RE ALL TO FUCKING BLAME!!! I WAS GONNA PIN OWEN 1-2-3!!!! AND YOU HAD TO GET IN THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!
(*cough cough* wipes blood from eyes)
"............you're not gonna get away with this. I'm a man of my word. I said NO ONE will get in my way.... you did.... now you're gonna pay......not scared? well you should be....why?......cause I know where you live. oh yeah. don't believe me? you don't have to.... cause I know..... and I will bring fucking HELL on your ass....William Fox......YOU. ARE. DEAD."
(camera cuts off)

emil X orr

Back to top Go down

via youtube kevin Hardline "you're gonna pay". Empty Re: via youtube kevin Hardline "you're gonna pay".

Post  WilliamFox Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:53 am

Bring it.
WilliamFox
WilliamFox

Back to top Go down

via youtube kevin Hardline "you're gonna pay". Empty re: kevin hardline "you're gonna pay".

Post  emil X orr Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:23 am

oh trust me. I will. to hell with owen, I'm comin' for you. and if you thought I was bad against owen and the other fuckers in TWC? That's nothing compared to what I'm gonna do to you.

emil X orr

Back to top Go down

via youtube kevin Hardline "you're gonna pay". Empty Re: via youtube kevin Hardline "you're gonna pay".

Post  WilliamFox Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:15 pm

Seems like I'm going to have to introduce you to a few friends of mine.
WilliamFox
WilliamFox

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down