TWC Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CCTV Of Locked Inside after the show..

Go down

CCTV Of Locked Inside after the show.. Empty CCTV Of Locked Inside after the show..

Post  LeishytheDevil Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:10 am

After TWC's penultimate PPV went of air, a strange event happened. CCTV of the arena was leaked onto a random youtube account named "RevengeTWC" that revealed a man in the arena talking to himself, the crowd gone, no camera men. Just him and a TWC microphone. Here is the clip!

The lights cut. then as quickly as they went out they come back on, an entrance theme comes on through the speaker system but not a recognisable one.

After about a minute no one appears the music cuts and the CCTV footage goes static. t Suddenly the static come on and a strange figure wearing a black robe is seen in the ring, mic in hand..

A dark voice not heard in a long time speaks, the figure suddenly throws his hood down but there's no recognisable facial features. Whoever this is they are wearing a white skull mask. He raises the mic... but he then lowers it again as he hesitates and surveys the ring and everything around almost as if he has been there before but not for a long time.

he raises the mic and in a very dark northern accent just says two words... two words.

Alfie Davies.

Before lowering the mic again. Without a minutes rest he raises the mic and casually in a completely different tone

Remember me folks?

The empty stadium echo's. He carries on:

I didn't think you would its been a long time since I have stepped in this ring, you see the funny thing is injuries fuck people over and up and it costs them months of their careers of their lifes. he pauses laughs and says isn't that right Alfie?

Again silence from the arena and this seems to anger the big man as he raises the mic in anger and shouts

get your fucking ass out here now you little prick.

before lowering the mic, smiling awaiting a response.

*clip ends as the CCTV goes static*

So Alfie Davies, in your rise to the top who have you stepped on? Who could it be?
LeishytheDevil
LeishytheDevil
General Manager
General Manager

Back to top Go down