TWC Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ryan Leishman youtube video released.

Go down

Ryan Leishman youtube video released. Empty Ryan Leishman youtube video released.

Post  LeishytheDevil Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:27 am

Hello. *masked, Ryan Leishman strolls into view*

In the sanestttt way possible I intend to describe to each of you, exactly what my story is. You see, some men here don't understand my anger, my hatred.

*camera is punched by Ryan, it falls on it's side and he lies down beside it.*

You see I left TWC creating a fog, a mist, a smokescreen that I was crippled. I actually had corrective spine surgery the same week I was "injured" and frankly ladies and gentlemen I would have killed myself without it. Because now, as you all know, I am superhuman.

I was once perfect, but Frankie saw to it that I was, say, compromised. He forced my surgery through and helped me recover in time to limp into this building and have an altercation with antoniiii.

Antoni and I had a random fight that ended with myself cracking his jaw with a crutch. Yet you people still cheered me.

Owen Matthews saw me in the street and asked why I was walking fine. He had to pay. Kevin Hardline took my credit, he deserved death. He got lucky.

Then I began tormenting your hero, Frankie Andrews. Your villain, Matthhewwww Hero. Ug.

I refuse. Refuse. To be seen as a bag carrier I am the man you paid your money to see, and I didn't even turn up.

The born fire is burning hero. I am not attacking hero because I can, I am attacking the man who whispered into people's ears to have me hold his filthy Sunderland hands as he waltzed above the company I was begged to join. Without me, hero doesn't exist, I apologise to you for that.

Now, I target Frankie. That man couldn't carry the bags of the "Belfast Brawlers" if his life depended on it. In fact, the so called Brawlers couldn't win a fair match, tag teams are for the weak. Ryan Leishman, cripples or mended, could destroy those "brawling buddies."

Frankie the wrestler, was a veryyy jollyyy soul. He couldn't wrestle his way out of, a paper bag I'm told.

My bonfire ladies and gentlemen? Is here. My bonfire ladies and gentlemen is alight.
LeishytheDevil
LeishytheDevil
General Manager
General Manager

Back to top Go down