TWC Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just A Little Message.

2 posters

Go down

Just A Little Message. Empty Just A Little Message.

Post  Thomas Donovan Fri May 17, 2013 7:58 am

{{The Following takes place inside of an abandoned warehouse near Reading, PA. Thomas is sitting on a black leather sofa which looks to be worn down and almost destined to be cast aside. He is wearing a blue and red checkered lumberjack shirt which is buttoned up, as well as torn and well-worn jeans and also well-worn and rugged black cowboy style boots.}}

"Hello TWC, for those that may not know who I am: I am the Exalted one, Thomas Donovan. Don't let the nickname fool you though, because I am not some arrogant prick who believes he is entitled to everything because he is some kind of noble warrior."

{{Shaking his head, in a "no" sort of gesture.}}

"Not at all. You see, I have been anointed that name by the fans. Fans who have come out and seen me go out there and give people fights, no, give people WARS that they'll never forget. I honestly, am just like the rest of the population. I work hard and I do whatever is needed, in order to succeed."

{{Smiling he pauses, thus allowing his statement to sink in.}}

"I just am doing it, whilst following my dreams."

{{That last statement echoes around the warehouse, as the video fades slowly into black.}}

Thomas Donovan

Back to top Go down

Just A Little Message. Empty Re: Just A Little Message.

Post  WilliamFox Fri May 17, 2013 8:05 am

Mr Donovan, allow me to introduce myself. I'm William Fox, general manager of WAR. If you have any issues, drop by my office. We hope to see you debut soon. Thank you.
WilliamFox
WilliamFox

Back to top Go down

Post  Thomas Donovan Fri May 17, 2013 9:39 am

Thank you Mr. Fox.

Thomas Donovan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down