TWC Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Owen Matthews, Via Tout

Go down

Owen Matthews, Via Tout Empty Owen Matthews, Via Tout

Post  Owen_Matthews Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:21 am

Owen Matthews is seated in the locker room. He looks a bit steamed.
"I haven't done any touts or anything lately...and I'm not sorry. I've been working out, NON-STOP. Working out because I'm pissed, and that's what I do. That's why I didn't go and find the trailer park Hardline lives in, and that's why I didn't burn his double-wide down with him still in it. See, I don't like getting fucked over."
Matthews tips his chair back and leans his head against the lockers behind him.
"Now, you may be asking...'Owen! Why did you leave tonight?!' Well...I DO have an answer. My answer is this: I refuse to let this be finished in a normal ring, just on TV. Is needs to end at the next PPV, because the fans deserve to see me at 100% on the big screen. Tonight? I was feeling this guy out. He almost beat me because I got reckless and wasn't going full steam. I had to roll out and leave...boy did that PISS me off. That fucking killed me walking out but it HAD to happen."
Owen tips his chair back down. He leans forward and rests his elbows on his knees, chin on his hands.
"Royal. Reckoning. You and me, Kevin. I refuse to finish any match with you on normal TV, because I won't be at 100%. Because I'll be holding myself back. This is for the fans...I want EVERYONE to see me wreck you when I take my chains off. Tune in, kiddies...this is gonna get real."

Owen_Matthews

Back to top Go down