TWC Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

via youtube. kevin hardline rivalry aftermath: "it ain't over till I say it's over"

Go down

via youtube. kevin hardline rivalry aftermath: "it ain't over till I say it's over" Empty via youtube. kevin hardline rivalry aftermath: "it ain't over till I say it's over"

Post  emil X orr Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:28 am

(camera shows Kevin struggling to get to his car through the passageway surrounded by angry, pissed off TWC fans. some snapping pictues, most of them yelling and screaming in rage.)
"GET THE FUCK OFF ME!!"
fan #23: "PUSSY!!!"
fan #14: "TWAT!!"
fan # 32: "Can't play fair can ya?! you slimy bastard!!"
fan #12: "HERE!! HAVE A DRINK!!
(fan pours a bottle of beer onto Kevin's head)
(kevin swings around and shoves the fan t the ground)
(TWC guards come in to shoo the crowd away as kevin walks to his car.)
"SO!!!.....ARE YOU HAPPY NOW OWEN?!?!....IS THIS WHAT YOU REALLY WANT?!
...you honeslty want to waste everyone's goddamn time, in this jackass nation called 'the UK', working your ass off for these buck toothed, tea sipping, fuck-tards?!.....hoping that one day, you'll be the champ? and everyone will love you?!
(before Kevin gets in his car, he sets the camera on the roof.)
"In case you haven't forgotten..IVE BEEN THERE!!! I was just like you. A wrestler striving for glory. and guess what, there was no gold at the end of that rainbow. cause in the end of the day, it won't matter what's around your waist. look at john cena. he's had that the WWE title for god knows how long. and nowadays he's one of the most hated wrestlers in the WWE. why? cause everyone got SICK OF HIM!!...and these people will be sick of you. oh yeah. they will turn on your ass in a second.maybe not now. but they will......mMy mission...was to show people that this business ain't for everybody. and I looked at you...and saw you DEFINITELY weren't it. So I tried everything i could to take you down. but tonight.....thanx to some dickhead fan by the way....you got lucky. but hear this Owen matthews. You... are what we call...a 'cliche'. as for me? I am a TRUE Proffessional wrestler. why? well let me explain.....
(clears throat)
"a TRUE wrestler doesn't care about titles....a TRUE wrestler isn't in it for the fame.....a TRUE wrestler doesn't give a shit about the fans......a TRUE wrestler doesn't give a shit about the managers. a TRUE wrestler....puts on his boots....gets in that ring.....and WINS. and will stop at NOTHING to obtain it. with that said....Fuck that match....Fuck leishy....fuck william fox...fuck TWC...fuck the fans of TWC.....fuck all the 'champions' of TWC...fuck the UK....and to all the little kiddies out there who wanna make it big?.....lower your expectations. So enjoy you're little win tonight owen. But I ain't stoppin....I'll keep comin...I'll keep comin till TWC is SICK of seeing my face on the tv screen. untill you get this through your THICK SKULL...that these people will abandon you. I'm jsut saving you from getting hurt. like I did. all the blood I shed and broken bnes can't compare to the pain I felt after XPW let me go. and I swore that NO one is gonna go through that pain I felt. So untill you realize that owen.....I keep comin....and I. WILL. NOT. STOP.
(shuts off camera)

emil X orr

Back to top Go down