TWC Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

via facebook kevin Hardline "BRING IT"

2 posters

Go down

via facebook kevin Hardline "BRING IT" Empty via facebook kevin Hardline "BRING IT"

Post  emil X orr Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:43 am

"match tonight was pretty good. I'll always be ready put that punk bitch carlito in his place. However It was very typical of will to send some jackass to help him out of a situation. Damon King....are you sure you wanna get involved with me? cause I'm not afraid of having TWO targets to hunt. better think twice before crossing my path. and that goes for ANYONE in TWC. Kevin Hardline. straight edge. anyone, anytime, any place. I FUCKING DARE YOU. Twisted Evil

emil X orr

Back to top Go down

via facebook kevin Hardline "BRING IT" Empty Re: via facebook kevin Hardline "BRING IT"

Post  WilliamFox Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:52 am

It's not nice to pick on cripples
WilliamFox
WilliamFox

Back to top Go down

via facebook kevin Hardline "BRING IT" Empty Re: via facebook Kevn hardline "BRING IT."

Post  emil X orr Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:56 am

well, I WOULD say you've learned your lesson by now. but since you're STILL pulling cheap shots. I believe I owe you (and maybe your friend Damon) an ass whooping. I hear neck braces are pretty fashionable here in the UK Twisted Evil

emil X orr

Back to top Go down

via facebook kevin Hardline "BRING IT" Empty Re: via facebook kevin Hardline "BRING IT"

Post  WilliamFox Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:08 am

Yeah, you'll look great with one on after WfG.
WilliamFox
WilliamFox

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down