TWC Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TWCFanS.com with Matt Hero!

Go down

TWCFanS.com with Matt Hero! Empty TWCFanS.com with Matt Hero!

Post  MattHeroX Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:08 am

By Christopher Napier

Over the past few months we've seen TWC rise to be one of the best Wrestling promotions in the World today. After only 3 weeks of running we, have the honor of interviewing TWC Champion about all things TWC. He did us a great favor by letting us into his home and getting the insights on his life etc. Matt Hero was born in 1995 in the North East of England. His father being a Military man this lead Matt at a young age to become a leader for the household and he's taken that upon himself now into the T
WC.

Christopher Napier: Matt it's an honor having this chance to interview the Best in the World today thank you for your time.

Matt Hero: Oh man don't sweat it, when i have time off this is basically all i do so it would be great to give the fans of ours a little bit of insight into myself.

Napier: Shall we get to it? We have lots of questions from our fans sent in but also myself?

Matt Hero: Go ahead man.

Q: First question is from Max Fagan, if you were to change anything about the TWC production, what would it be and why?
MH: Good question, erm i don't know i mean I've never thought about it. Thinking about it i wouldn't mind the Titantron set being a bit bigger, make it more glamorous you know that would be great because that's what Wrestling is about glamour!

Q: David Quinn asks, What's it like to be the TWC Champion?
MH: I think i've mentioned this in my PWI interview which you should totally check out (laughs). It's pretty awesome because your building a legacy for the younger guys coming through the business i mean when i think of Champions i think of guys like Ric Flair, Stone Cold, Shawn Michaels, Bret Hart and one day i want people to be like 'Oh that Matt Hero... he was an awesome champion' which i think i am i don't mean to sound big headed but it's true ratings don't lie but i'm getting off topic. I think it's just amazing to have the honor of not only being the champion but the first ever Champion it is like the company is saying to everyone he's our guy, he has the ball and he's going to run with it and that's what i've been doing, running with the ball.

Q: Michael Frame asks Who are some of your favorite bands?
MH: Oh god erm, Rolling Stones, RHCP, Clash, Queen i don't know at the moment i'm into Living Colour who of course sing Cult of Personality which is CM Punk's theme song. That's my favourite song of all time but this answer varies and i'll keep it that way so i'll say them *laughs*.

Q: Sultan George asks Do you Lift?
MH: Yes, quite a lot actually.

Q: I have a question i'll do this during the interview. What do you think of WWE? Is it a place you would want to go to?
MH: WWE is the NFL of the Wrestling World or i'll say Premier League of the Wrestling World. If you don't want to work there if you're in this business you might aswell get out because its the cream of the crop and yeh TWC is doing great and i love it to death here don't get me wrong but i'm not going to lie. And that when my contract runs up i'll either re-sign or go to WWE. But at the moment, product wise it's not that great i mean yeh they have some red hot things they can bounce on like Daniel Bryan's fame i mean or man he's the most over superstar in the world and yet there not doing anything about it. Punk who yes is a well a known favorite of mine is killing it with Heyman but other than that they cannot shout about much. I think product wise in TWC were nailing them.

Q: Monty Dodds asks Who's the worst Wrestler you've faced?
MH: Well there's a guy in Japan called Rylan Jones who's a big Aussie dude and i love him to death as a person he's awesome but in the ring he was a nightmare. Like legit i would try and suplex him and he'd shout NO NOT NOW IT'S NOT THE RIGHT TIME then he'd suplex me on my head or something oh god just awful. He'll probably kill me if he read this wouldn't he?

Q: *Laughs* Jessica Franklin asks Are you Single?
MH: Oh goodness yes i am single i mean yeh i am Yes.

Q: Gordon Henderson asks If there is one man in the Wrestling business you'd love to see in TWC who would it be?
MH: Well i'm not going to say Cena or Punk or anyone like that because i mean i don't want that at the moment for this company i think these men have worked hard to get to where there at and should be rewarded by there own spotlight. If i had to pick someone? It'd be Kevin Steen i think he as a Heel and me as a face would be awesome and if not more he's a great worker, great promo guy he's got IT whatever IT is.

Q: Doug Penn asks Why did you choose Giles and Andrew to be with you in the R.O.W?
MH: Well Giles is my best friend in the business and if i surround myself with my best friends i'll be a happy guy and Andrew is just insanely talented i mean this guy has again this guy has IT whatever the hell IT is and i think it's a bit of a shame no one has realised that. His bump from Andrews was Foley like. He's got a big future and i want to help him with that. Plus he's a cool guy and i'd like to get to know him.

Q: One of my own again, Bane or Joker?
MH: This question is the one i've always wanted to avoid! God! I don't know i mean depends who from by which writer and which director. Put this way, i love them both when wrote write. Bane from Nolan and in the latest comics is amazing that was incredible from Tom Hardy but then you have Heath Ledger as the Joker and you're like 'He's the best bad guy ever' Jack Nicholson was tremoundous aswell and then you have the Shumacher Bane played by erm that wrestler that was the wrong Bane. So depends who it is by really.

Q: Awesome answer! Hahah! Twitter user @BaileyRocksTWC asks What do you think of Andrew Bailey?
MH: Again i mentioned him in my PWI interview me and him are the only two untouchables in the federation which is a shame because we need more...Frankie Andrews is getting there and with a little more investment from management he'll be there. Alfie Davies again a top guy in the company isn't untouchable at the moment he's a great heel but he's hot headed outside the ring and in the back which is a shame so when he sorts that out we'll be flying high and it will decrease the pressure off me and Andrew but he's a terrific worker his promo's are hard hitting his wrestling reminds me of a bit like Beniot in the stiff kind of sense. As a person i don't know i'm a guy hard to impress but he's just someone i don't get which might be how everyone sees him but we're not the best of friends no.

Q: Leanne Grant asks What is your favorite match you have watched?
MH: Punk vs. Cena 2011 Money in the Bank. There isn't a better match of our generation it was perfect. I also liked Michaels/Angle from WM21 which again was perfect. Erm, Styles/Joe/Daniels from 04 i think is pretty special too. There's lots but there the top three i'd say.

Q: Daniel Gray wants to know What made you shave your head in October time?
MH: *Laughs* Oh god i hated it long in a morning when i was getting up and getting showered my hairs a mess as it is but after a shower it legit takes about 15/20 mins to dry and then when i tried to style it for the Wrestling it would just go back to how it was so i thought and i actually had to get permission of Greg Armstrong a booker at the time to get it shaved incase i wasn't a loud and i was turning heel and he said YES, THAT'S IT...YOU'LL SHAVE YOUR HEAD IN THE RING and i was like no i mean at the barbers or whatever but i ended up getting it shaved in the ring to announce my heel persona which was the dumbest thing i could of done because people we're cheering me at the time so i was more over than ever and i had to whip out the C bombs and F bombs the next week to get boo'd. But i loved it when it was shaved it's at a length now where i can be in control again which is great...i'm due a trim though.

Q: @LanceHardwood101 asks what's the deal with you and Ryan?
MH: Me and Ryan go way back erm with Twitter he found who i was loved my work and we got talking and we've been best friends ever since like Giles hes one of the people i surround myself to feel good about myself but he would get me bookings i'd get him bookings then we'd end up being booked together around Europe whether he was my manager or we were a tag team. He has a heart of gold and is great wing man actually for the chicks but no i cannot speak highly of him and he's doing a great job helping out here in TWC.

Q: Joey Angel asks What do you make of the X guys? Emil and Matthew?
MH: They suck. I mean seriously they offer nothing and they walked into the place not offering there hand to anyone! Was an absolute slap in the face and they're still not getting what we're doing. I don't like them.

Q: Short and effective here's my third question...Wrestle For Glory comes to Scotland is there anything being planned over the course of the week?
MH: Yeh i think there's like a fan access thing like there doing over the weekend for the Royal Reckoning PPV which is great gives us Wrestlers a chance to meet the people who help us perform every week the fans. It's going to be wild but WFGWeek is erm i want to say from April 1st to April 3rd if not abit longer i don't know they'll be a conference on it next week. Hampden Park, April 4th...be there!

Q: I will! Hahaha Jason Lee Banks wants to know what your favorite meal is?
MH: Pasta and Salad with Choclate milk...cannot beat it man.

Q: Amelia Bennett want's to know What your favorite move to perform is?
MH: Great question. I love doing the Liontamer that's just the perfect move to have the right facial expressions and you basically have the crowd in the palm of your hand. I love the diving elbow drop and also the erm Legdrop off the ropes that's pretty fun.

Q: Thomas Gallows wants to know who you think will be the breakthrough star of 2013 in TWC will be?
MH: Strutt, Reynolds and i'd like to say Coles if they put the effort in they'll be huge.

Q: My last question and then there will be two more. What was the worst fear about becoming a Wrestler for you?
MH: I think just making it was a big fear i accepted with myself that if i broke my neck i'd break my neck thats wrestling but i think me wanting to be the Best in the World was going to be tough and at times i doubted myself but flip side i turned into a positive saying well take one step at a time. I did and i made it.

Q: Lee Miller asks what do you make of Sunderland's season?
MH: Don't get me started on that. It's been frustrating i think were very slow starters which we shouldn't be but not only that our CB's are slow...very slow and that needs sorting out. Fletcher and Johnson have been great this season since coming in which is a positive but if it wasn't for our poor starts we'd be 10th maybe 9th for sure. Frustrating but that's the word i use most for Sunderland.

Q: Finally @TWCForEver asks Best match you've ever had in your career?
MH: I'd have to say the TLC match at TLC with Philip. Best feud i've done of my career even though we only wrestled twice but everything alligned perfectly for us that night i mean when two of the best tear it up it'd be special and the inclusion of Leishy and surprise of Andrews was what made it from a Match to a Drama and they are the best kinds.

Christopher Napier: Mr Hero, from the bottom of my heart it's been an absolute pleasure being with you seeing you at the gym having dinner then asking these questions. Thank you so much means a lot.

MH: Thank you, we'll do it again before WFG. Had a blast with alot of smart and sometimes funny questions thank you.

There you have it folks, Mr Hero spoke with TWCFanS and he gave us all you wanted to know. We hope we have interviews with wrestlers such as Liam Reynolds, Andrew Bailey and Giles Strutt in the coming weeks. Thank you for Reading and just remember Hero is the Best of the Best in the World!

@TWCFanS
@MattHeroX
@TWCOffical

MattHeroX

Back to top Go down