TWC Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PWI Interview with Matt Hero!

2 posters

Go down

PWI Interview with Matt Hero! Empty PWI Interview with Matt Hero!

Post  MattHeroX Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:34 pm

TWC has had a lot of success since it's beginning, with stars such as Ryan Leishman, Andrew Bailey, Alfie Davies, Scotty Adams and Giles Strutt being at the core. But there is one man that has taken the Wrestling world by storm, his name? Matt Hero. The TWC Champion and self proclaimed 'Best of the Best in the World' speaks out of gimmick and out of character with PWI about many topics!

Q PWI- Since the beginning of TWC and being the Champion what have you noticed in the locker room?
A Matt Hero- 'I've noticed quite a few things actually. One being how determined these boys are to make a statement to the Wrestling world. Yes we've just begun but apparently we have similar ratings to iMPACT Wrestling and Smackdown which is amazing considering we only started October/November. It's been a delight to look around and see all the hard work pay off'

PWI- What is like to be the Champion of the company?
MH- 'It's incredible, really it just shows that you are the man. It's basically a message to the critics and magazines such as yourself saying 'Right we're TWC and he's our top guy, he has the ball and we want him to run with it' I thrive on it.'

PWI- Your character suggests you are the Best of the Best in the World. What does that mean?
MH- 'It means i'm the Best in the World?'

PWI- Right, but do you believe that you are the best?
MH- 'Of course i do. I have to. As the Champion i represent a lot and for me if you're the Champion you're the guy and you're the Best. I've been the Best for a while but TWC have given me a stage to show what i have got, its not a lucky coiendence that i'm proving myself'

PWI- You've been creating waves with your terrific feud with Philip Sam...what was that like?
MH- 'Oh man, that feud with Philip was absolutely amazing. The matches, the promo's, the physiologic effect it had every dimension possible. Phil is probably one of the best in the world today, infact if i had to pick someone that might be better then me it would be him. We just teared it up and told a great story. I loved it.'

PWI- In this years PWI 500 you've been place at Number Two only short to CM Punk is that a great honor?
MH- 'Again, absolutely. This magazine is outstanding is highly regarded by fans around the world. To be outdone by my idol, hero is something that i can be proud of. Maybe one day i'll be the Number 1 and he'll be Number 2. That is when i know i've made into the big time.'

PWI- On the New Years Eve edition of Monday Night WAR, you cut one of the best promos in history. What was that like?
MH- 'I'm not to shabby on the mic either! *laughs* No it was erm i don't know i just got sick of certain things about the place, yes i mentioned earlier on about the hard work these gentlemen have put in but it doesn't hide the fact that i'm not everyone's cup of tea. I felt disrespected and just had to say it in the only way i could possibly feel an impact would be made and that is on LIVE Television with a Microphone. Everything i said came from the heart, yes i had to dip in and out of character to keep things interested and sensible but i don't regret anything i said. I was pissed beyond belief.'

PWI- Was there any backlash from the boys in the back?
MH- 'I haven't been confronted with any no. Ryan told me a couple wanted to legit fight me. Good shows it was a good promo. I didn't want anyone to pull punches i just wanted to get my point across. A couple are still wondering if it was a work or not and i guess they'll have to read this to find out! But no, they still shake my hand every night as i do that for myself to keep my traditions to my heart, the Champion shakes every ones hand in the back before a show and spends a few moments with his opponent.'

PWI- There seems to be a lack of depth in the roster, how long can you see that lasting?
MH- 'I've heard we signed a couple of new guys which is great but at the moment it is a problem. There is only two people of the active wrestling roster carrying the shows for the guys in the back and that's Andrew Bailey and myself'

PWI- You brought him up in your promo, does he have any vendetta against you?
MH- 'He hasn't spoken to me about it. He might of kept it to himself. I respect Andrew one hundred percent as a worker though. He's the top face in the company i mean no body can touch him. Me and him are the only untouchables and there needs to be more i think'

PWI- Royal Reckoning, it comes to Sunderland are you excited?
MH- 'Absolutely! It's going to be incredible going back home. We're going there from Friday to Monday so i'll have time to spend time with my family i think and relax. It will be great coming hope and wrestling at the place next to the Stadium of Light walking in as the TWC Champion i might add, i know the people are proud of me for what i've achieved thus far and long may it continue.

PWI- We usually do this thing we're we ask 5 fAVE questions. Are you ready?
MH- 'Is that question one? I kid shoot!'

PWI- Favorite meal?
MH- 'Pasta with Salad and Chocolate Milk'

PWI- Favorite Sport?
MH- 'Football...Haway the Lads!'

PWI- Favorite movie?
MH- 'Tough one. I'm a huge Batman mark so i'll go with The Dark Knight.'

PWI- Favorite band/artist?
MH- 'Rolling Stones'

PWI- Favorite thing to do in your off time?
MH- 'This is my off time! I kid, probably read or go to Sunderland games!

PWI- Hero it's been a pleasure.
MH- 'Same goes for you!

MattHeroX

Back to top Go down

PWI Interview with Matt Hero! Empty Re: PWI Interview with Matt Hero!

Post  LeishytheDevil Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:05 pm

@LeishytheDevil on twitter - my boy Matt Hero ranked number 2 in PWI! YES, was a great read too!
LeishytheDevil
LeishytheDevil
General Manager
General Manager

Back to top Go down