TWC Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The LeishytheDevil returns rumour mill thread

2 posters

Go down

The LeishytheDevil returns rumour mill thread Empty The LeishytheDevil returns rumour mill thread

Post  LeishytheDevil Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:11 pm

LeishytheDevil was rumoured to be announced as the new GM of WAR, due to his outside injuries. But apparently when asked after the show, which he watched from home, he replied to one journalist with the simple quote, "I'd run that show into the ground sweetheart," he then winked and walked on

As we all know, Ryan Leishman is one of the more influential British wrestlers. If he likes you, so will TWC and some American companies, if he was GM, people would watch. He is one of the main reasons we got see the oxymoron that is, Matt Hero*, so being nice to him would have previously been a good idea, he could have had a word, nowadays as he slowly descends into what will likely be a world full STI's and really poor puns. The man who was once your girlfriend's favourite highlight reel and the reason she let you watch wrestling, is now simply be your memories unless something involving a rumoured 4 surgeries and 12 months of grueling physio.

So folks, we're regretting to announce that this rumour, was false. Any future rumours heard around wrestling will now be kept here. Thanks
LeishytheDevil
LeishytheDevil
General Manager
General Manager

Back to top Go down

The LeishytheDevil returns rumour mill thread Empty Re: The LeishytheDevil returns rumour mill thread

Post  LeishytheDevil Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:15 am

Rumours circulating leishy for rumble winner
LeishytheDevil
LeishytheDevil
General Manager
General Manager

Back to top Go down

The LeishytheDevil returns rumour mill thread Empty Re: The LeishytheDevil returns rumour mill thread

Post  LeishytheDevil Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:22 am

LeishytheDevil Rumour Watch

- In attendance in Tampa Florida for Raw. When questioned by fans he apparently replied "Look at my x-rays and you'll know why I'm WATCHING Raw"

- recently tweeted about how good CM Punk's promo Vs Rock was.

- Doesn't seem to be wrestling anywhere again. Maybe injuries are legit?
LeishytheDevil
LeishytheDevil
General Manager
General Manager

Back to top Go down

Post  LeishytheDevil Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:58 pm

An Interview with a top TWC booker revealed a few thinks about Leishy's departure.

When asked about Leishy he simply smiled and said "the can of worms we didn't want opened"

-The interviewer asked the booker "what do you mean?"

The answer? "Basically Ryan was at TWC for a paycheck, he knew before joining his days were numbered, he shouldn't have been wrestling with us never mind putting spots forward like the TLC powerbomb spot"

-Interviewer, shocked, says "so Leishy was to blame for his injury?"

And the answer we should have guessed was coming "You mean the injuries he had before TWC began? Yes he is to blame. He always done things in his career to please fans who won't be giving him money he could be earning now. If he returns, I would expect it to be in a wheelchair, and he will still offer to be thrown into a pit of flames."
LeishytheDevil
LeishytheDevil
General Manager
General Manager

Back to top Go down

Post  LeishytheDevil Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:03 am

After a twitter dispute with Marvyn "The Don," or TWC's internet Champion. The wrestling world went into a shocked state.

Many members of TWC's fanbase assumed this meant Leishy had signed on, that his injuries and fixed up and he was happy to wrestle again. We can't confirm that Ryan Leishman again has been sighted at American company WWE's NXT taping. This hints that the personification of perfection will be heading to WWE if anywhere, as he develops a friendship with their shows.

Rumour has it the Don, Marvyn, was just something Leishy was frustrated with and people close to him have confirmed he refuses to let TWC go as he tries to remain relevant with it's fanbase. As the career of a once great European wrestler nears a rather dull end, he continues to play us with constant comments and interviews, will we see a LeishytheDevil swansong?
LeishytheDevil
LeishytheDevil
General Manager
General Manager

Back to top Go down

Post  LeishytheDevil Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:09 pm

Recently, LeishytheDevil or Ryan Leishman as he probably goes by now he cannot wrestle, has taken to twitter to voice his thoughts.

@LeishytheDevil: TWC mid card talent tweeting me? Who sent the memo saying I had dropped to their level #sorebackCRACK

@LeishytheDevil: Frankie Andrews, you make your wise cracks about my back, my injuries, I'll make my wise cracks about your ring work. TWC Galaxy are being dis-serviced because you can't powerbomb

@LeishytheDevil: I seriously hope Andrew Bailey gets beat by Alfie. BOOK IT TWC BOOK IT. Andrew never wins anyway #marktweet

@LeishytheDevil: I swear I left TWC, why do these fuckers keep tweeting me? DO YOU WANT ME?

@LeishytheDevil: "@LTDISGOD: Ignore TWC, Join WWE" Some fan here, doesn't even know I need extensive surgery to fucking run.
LeishytheDevil
LeishytheDevil
General Manager
General Manager

Back to top Go down

Post  LeishytheDevil Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:00 am

Just had a good chat with CM Punk after Raw, #REEEEEEEEEEEESPECT

LeishytheDevil tweeted this last night after Raw, read of that what you will
LeishytheDevil
LeishytheDevil
General Manager
General Manager

Back to top Go down

Post  LeishytheDevil Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:45 am

Video circulating the internet, LeishytheDevil reacts to TWC.......

"Let me guess, you're all wondering why I was at Raw, talking to the WWE champion, you wonder whether or not I care about TWC, finally producing the first good non Leishy show.

Not a chance, I watched it, I saw Andrew Bailey fight of the 4 men who tormented him, twisted his body into a pretzel week after week and I laughed. Am I supposed to care for the man who will get violent with a cane and swing taking out the weakest member of his 4 tormentors? Ravi Bangar? Is he a serious human being? He is dreadfully dull.

TWC TWC TWC TWC TWC TWC TWC. I'm not scared to say the name of the company that ruined my life. Only person important in that piece of piss company is Matt Hero, and at that, he's a rip off.

Matt Hero is a guy who quite simply wants to be me. He watched my early stuff and was inspired, no harm done though because at least he knows just how damn good I am.

Owen Matthews gets jumped, everyone reacts, Antoni gets jumped, everyone forgets. GO FIGURE TWC UNIVERSE.

I remind you now, ratings went up when I said goodbye. Went down when I left. Simples.

To squash rumours, I will never be seen in TWC again, not in my current form, life is not worth living if I saddled my talents. I'm simply too good for TWC, see ya in America, well, unless you are Matt Hero then you are not getting anywhere."

The monologue recording, random rambling paragraph after paragraph shows Leishy isn't coping without wrestling, his injury has severely cost him a lifestyle. Whether that calls for, his next move will probably see him undergo surgery to get his last ditch chance to get a paycheck, somehow, he was once quoted as saying "I would rather die in the ring than in my bed" and I guess he will do that soon.
LeishytheDevil
LeishytheDevil
General Manager
General Manager

Back to top Go down

The LeishytheDevil returns rumour mill thread Empty Twitter Posts

Post  LeishytheDevil Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:28 am

@LeishytheDevil: You must be shiting me.

@LeishytheDevil: I got a phone call today, typical.

@LeishytheDevil: TWC, you can't get enough of me? I amn't gonna make a guest appearance at your show you fucking suck.

@LeishytheDevil: "@Herobyname: Are you ever gonna sign for a wrestling promotion" No. It isn't real.

@LeishytheDevil: Royal Reckoning on Sunday and all I see is wrestlers bitching about wanting Matt Hero to lose. #HeroWillSaveUS

@LeishytheDevil: Hope Frankie breaks a bone the dangerous twat. #powerbombbotcher
LeishytheDevil
LeishytheDevil
General Manager
General Manager

Back to top Go down

The LeishytheDevil returns rumour mill thread Empty Recent tweets!

Post  LeishytheDevil Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:16 am

@LeishytheDevil: Never have TWC produced such quality, sat here with Punk and Kofi watching it live, masked man is RHYNO

@LeishytheDevil:"@HEROOOO: You're the masked man and you know it" Well, as I'm at the rumble, that's a lie.

@LeishytheDevil: Get mad TWC
LeishytheDevil
LeishytheDevil
General Manager
General Manager

Back to top Go down

Post  TheDon Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:06 am

Fight me

TheDon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down