TWC Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheDon's tweets and touts!

+4
Onett128
ScottyAdams
LeishytheDevil
TheDon
8 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

TheDon's tweets and touts! Empty TheDon's tweets and touts!

Post  TheDon Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:12 am

Looks like I won't have a match for my #InternetTitle at #Royal Reckoning! I have no challenger! It seems no-one is good enough to take me on! It's a shame really I've been working so hard! #TheDon

TheDon

Back to top Go down

TheDon's tweets and touts! Empty Re: TheDon's tweets and touts!

Post  LeishytheDevil Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:18 am

TheDon wrote:Looks like I won't have a match for my #InternetTitle at #Royal Reckoning! I have no challenger! It seems no-one is good enough to take me on! It's a shame really I've been working so hard! #TheDon

You're lucky I amn't signed @TheDon, Leishy would serve you a nice big bowl of coco pops in the ring.
LeishytheDevil
LeishytheDevil
General Manager
General Manager

Back to top Go down

Post  TheDon Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:34 am

LeishytheDevil wrote:
TheDon wrote:Looks like I won't have a match for my #InternetTitle at #Royal Reckoning! I have no challenger! It seems no-one is good enough to take me on! It's a shame really I've been working so hard! #TheDon

You're lucky I amn't signed @TheDon, Leishy would serve you a nice big bowl of coco pops in the ring.

Are you for real! I would give you a bigger pounding than @FrankieAndrews gave you! Ohhhh ye hows that holding up for you?

TheDon

Back to top Go down

Post  LeishytheDevil Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:12 am

TheDon wrote:
LeishytheDevil wrote:

Are you for real! I would give you a bigger pounding than @FrankieAndrews gave you! Ohhhh ye hows that holding up for you?

Frankie got lucky son! You're lucky I can't throw punches in the ring anymore, quote CM Punk "arms to short to box with god"
LeishytheDevil
LeishytheDevil
General Manager
General Manager

Back to top Go down

Post  TheDon Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:44 am

LeishytheDevil wrote:
TheDon wrote:
LeishytheDevil wrote:

Frankie got lucky son! You're lucky I can't throw punches in the ring anymore, quote CM Punk "arms to short to box with god"

I'm the lucky one? Wow don't make me laugh!!! If you have the balls to find me when you're fit to wrestle come find me and we'll sort this like men! #TheDon #RIPLeishy

TheDon

Back to top Go down

TheDon's tweets and touts! Empty Via Twitter

Post  TheDon Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:49 am

So this Leishman Kid thinks he's the man! Hahaha he hasn't stepped in the ring with me yet! Don't worry Leishy come find me when you're ready! In other news working hard! home from gym! Now to watch some TV! #OverAndOut

TheDon

Back to top Go down

Post  LeishytheDevil Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:51 am

TheDon wrote:
LeishytheDevil wrote:
TheDon wrote:
LeishytheDevil wrote:

I'm the lucky one? Wow don't make me laugh!!! If you have the balls to find me when you're fit to wrestle come find me and we'll sort this like men! #TheDon #RIPLeishy

You not been reading the internet? I amn't wrestling again! The rumours can fly but this body is done! and luckily for you don!
LeishytheDevil
LeishytheDevil
General Manager
General Manager

Back to top Go down

Post  TheDon Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:54 am

LeishytheDevil wrote:
TheDon wrote:
LeishytheDevil wrote:
TheDon wrote:
LeishytheDevil wrote:

You not been reading the internet? I amn't wrestling again! The rumours can fly but this body is done! and luckily for you don!

I don't read what other people say! I don't think that body of yours is done and you know you think you have at least 1 more match left in you! I think you're scared of getting punished!

TheDon

Back to top Go down

Post  LeishytheDevil Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:56 am

TheDon wrote:
I don't read what other people say! I don't think that body of yours is done and you know you think you have at least 1 more match left in you! I think you're scared of getting punished!

Time to read up, I'm the hottest property in wrestling and guess what? I can't even bloody perform!
LeishytheDevil
LeishytheDevil
General Manager
General Manager

Back to top Go down

Post  TheDon Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:58 am

LeishytheDevil wrote:
TheDon wrote:

Time to read up, I'm the hottest property in wrestling and guess what? I can't even bloody perform!

1 day Leishman! 1 day I'll come looking for you.

TheDon

Back to top Go down

Post  LeishytheDevil Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:00 am

TheDon wrote:
LeishytheDevil wrote:
TheDon wrote:

1 day Leishman! 1 day I'll come looking for you.

I won't be around when you do Marvyn. This back is not repairing itself.
LeishytheDevil
LeishytheDevil
General Manager
General Manager

Back to top Go down

Post  ScottyAdams Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:30 am

@ScottyAdamsTWC 'Good luck at the PPV Marvyn ... if you happen to get in my way, you'll be leaving the arena in a bodybag'

ScottyAdams

Back to top Go down

Post  Onett128 Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:04 am

If I ever enter singles competition, you had best be afraid Marv! #BrutalFinishers #InternetChamp
Onett128
Onett128

Back to top Go down

Post  TheDon Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:51 am

ScottyAdams wrote:@ScottyAdamsTWC 'Good luck at the PPV Marvyn ... if you happen to get in my way, you'll be leaving the arena in a bodybag'

When I do get in your way @ScottyAdamsTWC you'll be the one leaving in the body bag!

TheDon

Back to top Go down

Post  TheDon Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:52 am

Onett128 wrote:If I ever enter singles competition, you had best be afraid Marv! #BrutalFinishers #InternetChamp

As for you Matt you better think twice before entering singles competition cause if you happen to cross my path I WILL BREAK YOUR ARM! #CrossArmBreaker #RIPMatt

TheDon

Back to top Go down

Post  Onett128 Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:58 am

As for you Matt you better think twice before entering singles competition cause if you happen to cross my path I WILL BREAK YOUR ARM! #CrossArmBreaker #RIPMatt

Break my arm? You couldn't break your way out of a paper bag, let alone out of my Hybrid mutilation. #Unbreakable #Banter
Onett128
Onett128

Back to top Go down

Post  TheDon Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:00 am

I want you too win against them 2 bastards but like I say if you cross my path in singles competition or even in the rumble you're a dead man.

TheDon

Back to top Go down

Post  Onett128 Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:04 am

TheDon wrote:I want you too win against them 2 bastards but like I say if you cross my path in singles competition or even in the rumble you're a dead man.

All the best to you too in your title reign, but like you say, it'll be hell to pay if you cross my path if I ever go into singles competition.

P.S: We have 4 opponents in our match at Royal Reckoning #Learn2Count ;D
Onett128
Onett128

Back to top Go down

Post  LeishytheDevil Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:18 am

#TheDon, dude you are crazy you know that right? @TheDon? throw a hashtag at me son, you'll never touch my gloves.
LeishytheDevil
LeishytheDevil
General Manager
General Manager

Back to top Go down

Post  TheDon Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:27 am

LeishytheDevil wrote:#TheDon, dude you are crazy you know that right? @TheDon? throw a hashtag at me son, you'll never touch my gloves.

Looks whose back! The runt that thinks he's the man! Leishy fight me or move on! #OneMoreMatch

TheDon

Back to top Go down

Post  LeishytheDevil Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:32 am

TheDon wrote:
LeishytheDevil wrote:#TheDon, dude you are crazy you know that right? @TheDon? throw a hashtag at me son, you'll never touch my gloves.

Looks whose back! The runt that thinks he's the man! Leishy fight me or move on! #OneMoreMatch

Unless you get the talent to move to the mighty USA you won't fight me. TWC won't resign the greatest part of modern wrestling because they won't crush their current stars dreams.
LeishytheDevil
LeishytheDevil
General Manager
General Manager

Back to top Go down

Post  TheDon Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:36 am

LeishytheDevil wrote:
TheDon wrote:

Unless you get the talent to move to the mighty USA you won't fight me. TWC won't resign the greatest part of modern wrestling because they won't crush their current stars dreams.

1 Day Leishy....... 1 Day.

TheDon

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Bailey Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:02 am

#LeishyFearsTWC
Andrew Bailey
Andrew Bailey

http://twitter.com/ANDREWBAILEYuk

Back to top Go down

Post  LeishytheDevil Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:06 am

Andrew Bailey wrote:#LeishyFearsTWC

I ate alphabet spaghetti yesterday, SHAT OUT A BETTER HASHTAG THAN THAT.
LeishytheDevil
LeishytheDevil
General Manager
General Manager

Back to top Go down

Post  FrankieAndrews Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:08 am

LeishytheDevil wrote:
Andrew Bailey wrote:#LeishyFearsTWC

I ate alphabet spaghetti yesterday, SHAT OUT A BETTER HASHTAG THAN THAT.

How's The back Leishy? Still sore? #IHitHard
FrankieAndrews
FrankieAndrews

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next