TWC Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheDon's tweets and touts!

+4
Onett128
ScottyAdams
LeishytheDevil
TheDon
8 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

TheDon's tweets and touts! - Page 2 Empty Re: TheDon's tweets and touts!

Post  TheDon Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:35 am

Andrew Bailey wrote:#LeishyFearsTWC

Leishy fears me.

TheDon

Back to top Go down

TheDon's tweets and touts! - Page 2 Empty Via Twitter

Post  TheDon Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:51 am

I think I deserve a little more recognition than I'm getting at the moment!

TheDon

Back to top Go down

TheDon's tweets and touts! - Page 2 Empty Tomorrow Night

Post  TheDon Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:01 am

So tomorrow night I not only face @TomScarb but I will beat him too!

TheDon

Back to top Go down

Post  ScottyAdams Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:06 pm

TheDon wrote:
ScottyAdams wrote:@ScottyAdamsTWC 'Good luck at the PPV Marvyn ... if you happen to get in my way, you'll be leaving the arena in a bodybag'

When I do get in your way @ScottyAdamsTWC you'll be the one leaving in the body bag!

Question; Do you have a good insurance policy? Because your family will need to collect on it, soon enough.

ScottyAdams

Back to top Go down

Post  TheDon Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:30 am

ScottyAdams wrote:
TheDon wrote:
ScottyAdams wrote:@ScottyAdamsTWC 'Good luck at the PPV Marvyn ... if you happen to get in my way, you'll be leaving the arena in a bodybag'

When I do get in your way @ScottyAdamsTWC you'll be the one leaving in the body bag!

Question; Do you have a good insurance policy? Because your family will need to collect on it, soon enough.

Watch your back Scotty!

TheDon

Back to top Go down

Post  TheDon Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:35 am

Arrived at the arena pumped and ready to kick some ass! #TheDon

TheDon

Back to top Go down

Post  TheDon Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:01 pm

Who in the hell does the Phil think he is! He cost me my match tonight and I want some revenge! At Royal Reckoning I am going to rip your head off! As for you Tom my foolish mistake shaking your hand I know what your like but I never EVER forget things! #TheDon

TheDon

Back to top Go down

Post  TheDon Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:19 am

Counting down the days till I get my hands on you Phil! #TheDon

TheDon

Back to top Go down

Post  TheDon Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:30 pm

Just seen Royal Reckoning will be held in Sunderland great place to be although they have a terrible football team! Sorry Sunderland fans! Clocks ticking Phil!! I'm coming for you!! Also seen my Rumble odds are 2/1 chuffed with that! #TheDonforRumbleWinner

TheDon

Back to top Go down

Post  FrankieAndrews Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:37 am

TheDon wrote:Rumble odds are 2/1 chuffed with that! #TheDonforRumbleWinner

@Andrews100 If I do take part what you think my odds would be Don? 1/100?
FrankieAndrews
FrankieAndrews

Back to top Go down

Post  TheDon Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:38 am

Been laid up in bed all day with man flu but feeling much better now and ready for a hard work out session tomorrow! Counting the days Phil! #TheDon

TheDon

Back to top Go down

Post  TheDon Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:44 pm

Double gym session today as missed out yesterday gonna be a long hard day!!! 9 days Phil! You're gonna get it!#TheDon

TheDon

Back to top Go down

Post  LeishytheDevil Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:05 am

TheDon wrote:Double gym session today as missed out yesterday gonna be a long hard day!!! 9 days Phil! You're gonna get it!#TheDon

God the Don wanting a piece of Woodward, shame nobody is tuning in! #ReckoningFails
LeishytheDevil
LeishytheDevil
General Manager
General Manager

Back to top Go down

Post  TheDon Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:43 am

Took a day off today had a walk round my hometown of Nottingham! Mobbed by loads of my fans so ended up signing autographs and taking photo's all day! Can't complain! #LoveMyFans #TheDon

TheDon

Back to top Go down

Post  TheDon Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:30 am

Well, Well, Well! I team up with Tom in a tag match tomorrow! Can I trust him? I sure hope so! Will be great to fight my old and current foes in the same match! Phil when I get my hands on you tomorrow you won't even make it to Royal Reckoning! #TheDon #7Days

TheDon

Back to top Go down

Post  TheDon Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:07 am

We go live at 9:00!!! Tune in! Watch me and Tom destroy Phil and Scotty!!!

TheDon

Back to top Go down

Post  TheDon Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:14 am

WOW! Picked up a great win with @Tomscarb but still feeling the affects of his Dildo! I understand it was unintentional! Phil I'm coming for you! You got away un scathed tonight! #TheDon #6Days

TheDon

Back to top Go down

Post  TheDon Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:31 am

Fully prepared for this Sunday! Not only for battering Phil but for winning the Royal Rumble! #5Days #TheDonRoyalRumbleWinner

TheDon

Back to top Go down

Post  Woodywoo82 Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:48 am

TheDon wrote:Took a day off today had a walk round my hometown of Nottingham! Mobbed by loads of my fans so ended up signing autographs and taking photo's all day! Can't complain! #LoveMyFans #TheDon

@TheDon if i ever see you around MY Hometown you'll be spending the night in QMC
Woodywoo82
Woodywoo82

Back to top Go down

Post  TheDon Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:51 am

Woodywoo82 wrote:
TheDon wrote:Took a day off today had a walk round my hometown of Nottingham! Mobbed by loads of my fans so ended up signing autographs and taking photo's all day! Can't complain! #LoveMyFans #TheDon

@TheDon if i ever see you around MY Hometown you'll be spending the night in QMC

So you finally decided to write back ayyy! and what a crappy first tweet that was! Me in a hospital no way! I've wrestled with broken bones you'll never see me in a hospital!#TheDon

TheDon

Back to top Go down

Post  TheDon Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:15 am

Arrived in Sunderland already getting much needed rest! Great Hotel 5 stars! Only the best for Me! Shall be signing autographs tomorrow for the people of Sunderland!! And to you Phil..... 2 DAYS! You're a dead man walking! #RoyalReckoning #2Days #TheDon

TheDon

Back to top Go down

Post  TheDon Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:24 am

Went down to my hotel bar for an orange juice of course! Mobbed by fans! People telling me they'd had bets on me to win the Rumble! My fans have confidence and so do I! The first royal rumble winner will be me! #TheDon

TheDon

Back to top Go down

Post  TheDon Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:05 am

1 DAY!! 1 DAY TILL I MAKE HISTORY!

TheDon

Back to top Go down

Post  TheDon Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:44 am

Gonna do a quick Q&A you have 15minutes to get your questions in! Use the hashtag #AskTheDon

TheDon

Back to top Go down

TheDon's tweets and touts! - Page 2 Empty Q&A via Twitter

Post  TheDon Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:00 am

Lets kick this straight off! 1st Question!

ChrisYoung65 asks : Royal Reckoning is tomorrow night what are your plans? #AskTheDon
- First of all I will snap Phil's arm and retaining the Internet Title then I shall enter the rumble you want to know my tactics for the Rumble afraid not Keeping my cards close to my chest!!

HarryTheGreat4 asks : On the recent TWC WAR you teamed up with Tom Scarb. What was that like? #AskTheDon
- It was weird. We picked up a great win together but he hit me unintentionally with the Didlo after the match which I did feel is a painful move! But Nothing keeps me down!

TheRealGangsta Asks : You're terrible! I hope Phil batters you tomorrow!!! #AskTheDon
- You delusional child! Look at your name come on man I'm gonna destroy this guy! He's nothing!

PrestonTower asks : Your singles wins are quite low even though you do hold the Championship what are you gonna do to turn that singles run around! #AskTheDon
- Work hard! That's all I can do bud!

MasterTrev2010 asks : Crciket or Football and who do you support? #AskTheDon
- I like both sports but more of a Football man myself! Love watching Notts County my home team but I'm away most weekends so I don't get to see them as often as I would like!

JoeyH asks : What wrestler do you like watching? #AskTheDon
-I don't like the guy but I love watching Matt Hero his wrestling ability is easily visible but I hope tomorrow night Frankie Andrews HITS HIM HARD!!!

Poppasmurf asks : Andrew Bailey faces Alfie tomorrow night in a steel cage. Who do you think will win? #AskTheDon
- First of all Great name ahaha! To be honest steel cage matches are always grueling I hope they both get hurt cause I believe they're both entering the rumble! But If I have to choose a winner definitely Andrew Bailey!

VijayPort asks : Whats your favourite food? #AskTheDon
- My favourite food hmmm toughie probably Ice Cream! But I'm not aloud to have it that much due to training! Sad

Knipper74 asks - First of all good luck tomorrow hope you win! My question is Other than your finisher the cross arm breaker what is your favourite other submission. #AskTheDon
- Thank you very much Knipper! Good question! Ummm I like performing an ankle lock or a sleeper hold but If I'm honest I like all submissions!

JeffreyLake asks : The Royal Rumble is the best match in the whole of TWC if it could come down to you and 1 other superstar at the final of the rumble who would you want it to be? #AskTheDon
- That is a great question as much as it would be satisfying to throw the favourite (Andrew Bailey) over the ropes to win the rumble I'd love it to be down to me and Scotty Adams me and him are good wrestlers and will be the future of this company! It would be a good ending! Although I would make sure I won!!!

That concludes the Q&A session thanks for the questions!

TheDon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next