TWC Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

via leaked youtube vid "kevin Hardline thrown out of hospital" ("last warning")

Go down

via leaked youtube vid "kevin Hardline thrown out of hospital" ("last warning") Empty via leaked youtube vid "kevin Hardline thrown out of hospital" ("last warning")

Post  emil X orr Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:12 am

(web camera show kevin Hardine in a hospital waiting room holding a pack of ice on his head.)
".......this......is SOOOOOOO typical of TWC. an ignorant company run by dumbass writers and pussy wrestlers who wanna stick their noses in other people';s business. i said it LOUD AND FUCKING CLEAR!!!
(nurse: "sir can you please keep it down?")
"...FUCK YOU!!"
"sigh*...anyway, I said it loud and clear to stay the fuck out of my way. I don't want any other trouble, except to destroy Owen. but how ironic. Owen gets injured, match is cancelled, now I get injured too?!?!?! ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?!?!"
(jumps out of chair)
"well THIS is what i think about Owen Matthews!!"
(flips over coffee table)
(patients get freaked out)
"this is what i think of my mission being interrupted...AGAIN!!!"
(picks up chair and throws it across the room)
(patients run away scared)
(nurse: "SECURITY!!")
"..AND THIS IS WHAT I THINK.....OF TWC!!!!!!
(picks up the entire coffee table, throws it at the glass door, and proceeds to smash and break things)
(security officers run in and grab kevin)
"..STOP!!...GET OFF!!"
(kevin gets one more look at the web cam before getting dragged away by policemen)
"THIS IS YOUR LAST WARNING TWC!!! CROSS ME AGAIN AND YOU'LL BE SORRY!!!!!!!LAST... WARNING!!!!

emil X orr

Back to top Go down