TWC Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Phil Woodward's Twitter and TWC Exclusive Videos

3 posters

Go down

Phil Woodward's Twitter and TWC Exclusive Videos Empty Phil Woodward's Twitter and TWC Exclusive Videos

Post  Woodywoo82 Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:42 am

Twitter Name - @WoodyTWC

Last edited by Woodywoo82 on Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS)
Woodywoo82
Woodywoo82

Back to top Go down

Phil Woodward's Twitter and TWC Exclusive Videos Empty Re: Phil Woodward's Twitter and TWC Exclusive Videos

Post  Woodywoo82 Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:48 am

@WoodyTWC - HAHAHAHA
Woodywoo82
Woodywoo82

Back to top Go down

Phil Woodward's Twitter and TWC Exclusive Videos Empty Re: Phil Woodward's Twitter and TWC Exclusive Videos

Post  LeishytheDevil Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:00 am

Woodywoo82 wrote:@WoodyTWC - HAHAHAHA

U WOT M8
LeishytheDevil
LeishytheDevil
General Manager
General Manager

Back to top Go down

Post  Woodywoo82 Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:52 am

@WoodyTWC - I've been quiet for some time but had my reasons... BUT @TheDon you keep talking and i will sort you out
Woodywoo82
Woodywoo82

Back to top Go down

Post  Woodywoo82 Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:18 am

@WoodyTWC - Just had an interview with Twiggy and Emma on Capital FM, I'll be on drivetime tomorrow, Beat that @TheDon
Woodywoo82
Woodywoo82

Back to top Go down

Phil Woodward's Twitter and TWC Exclusive Videos Empty Via Twitter

Post  TheDon Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:11 am

Woodywoo82 wrote:@WoodyTWC - Just had an interview with Twiggy and Emma on Capital FM, I'll be on drivetime tomorrow, Beat that @TheDon

Twiggy and Emma? Well what did you say? How scared you was of me, How I'm going to destroy you at the rumble? I don't need to out do you outside of the ring! I just need to break your arm inside the ring! #ROYALRECKONING

TheDon

Back to top Go down

Post  Woodywoo82 Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:06 am

In what can only be described as a Freak accident the Recording of Phil Woodwards interview has been erased

But do not fear, Phil has done a sit down Chat on his YouTube Channel and here it is

The Screen opens up with Phil sitting at a laptop and a voice behind the laptop tells phil that hes on

Phil Smiles an Evil smile and then begins to talk

Phil "Tomorrow night i take on Marvyn and well to be honest in my first Pay Per View match and First title match people have said to me you must be scared to take on such a man.. But i'm not fazed i mean this Kid whoever he thinks he is keeps running around making the place untidy but i dont care what he has to say. He can do all the Q & A's he likes but that aint going to make him any better, Its not going to keep him his title and its not going to win him the Rumble!"

Phil sleaks back his black hair

Phil "Like i said talking alot isn't going to make him win anything.. Actions is the way that i work, Talking is not my game... My game is causing Pain and while Marv sits at Meadow Lane watching his Magpies and eating Day old pies, I'll be across the river watching the Best team in Nottingham.. Oh the Mighty Nottingham forest.. and Tomorrow Night Just as Forest are the best football team in Nottingham!! The Best Wrestler to come out of Nottingham will beat the NOW Second best and the Internet Championship will come to man that is up and coming and will fight everyone back and become the BEAST of the T..W...C"

Phil then reaches over and turns of the Laptop

[center]END!
Woodywoo82
Woodywoo82

Back to top Go down

Post  TheDon Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:14 am

Phil it's gonna be a stroll in the park for me tomorrow night! I'm not gonna talk about my beloved magpies cause this isn't football talk! This is fighting talk! Tomorrow night I WILL BREAK YOUR ARM! and then go onto win the Rumble you are nothing! When I beat you there are better people for me to face! Nottingham is my town!! If I ever see you walking round I'll put you through a shop window! END OF CONVERSATION

TheDon

Back to top Go down

Post  Woodywoo82 Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:27 am

@WoodyTWC : @TheDon.. Break my arm.. is that all you have to say.. blah blah blah its all talk and that's all i hear.. See you tomorrow night sunshine!

@WoodyTWC : @TheDon I'm going silent now so i am focused on our Fight! this is me signing off #youwontbreakmyarm #iwillcrushyoursoul
Woodywoo82
Woodywoo82

Back to top Go down

Post  Woodywoo82 Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:21 am

@WoodyTWC : Bleeding from the head.. No problem, Marv can try all he likes but he aint keeping this man down, I will take that title from you and make you worthless

@WoodyTWC : Just had a thought... going back to nottingham tomorrow may just drop in on Marvs Folks #eyupmiduck
Woodywoo82
Woodywoo82

Back to top Go down

Post  Woodywoo82 Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:14 am

@WoodyTWC - Just heard that i'm facing Marvy Boy tomorrow Hes gonna get whats coming to him

@WoodyTWC - Nothing is going to get in my way!!.. I'm Coming Marvy @TheDon
Woodywoo82
Woodywoo82

Back to top Go down

Post  Woodywoo82 Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:14 am

@WoodyTWC - I Told ya I'd get Marvy and now he is done with.... Felix is next on my Radar
Woodywoo82
Woodywoo82

Back to top Go down

Post  Woodywoo82 Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:17 am

@WoodyTWC - Marvy had no right to be out there last night felix is very lucky
Woodywoo82
Woodywoo82

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down