TWC Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Via YouTube, Owen Matthews.

Go down

Via YouTube, Owen Matthews.  Empty Via YouTube, Owen Matthews.

Post  Owen_Matthews Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:29 am

Owen is sitting. Of course. This time he appears to be on a tour bus. His chin is resting on the palm of one hand, the other thrown across the back of his chair haphazardly.

"So...I realized something. In my desire to put Kooky Kevin on the shelf, I've forgotten all about the Royal Rumble. SO FOCUSED on taking him out, training for and watching videos of hardcore matches...I haven't trained for the Rumble."

Owen sits up, straight backed. His hands clasp behind his head as his chair is tipped back.

"But you know what, guys? That doesn't matter. I'm not exactly concerned about most of the guys entering. I'll be interested in seeing what Scotty and Andrew Bailey do, they're such talented guys. I DO hope I get my hands on Alfie or one of his crew...it'd be a pleasure to take one of them out. But overall, am I worried about being Eliminated? Hell no. I'll be the first TWC Rumble winner, and the second ever TWC champ. Tune in 2 weeks from now, kiddies...you won't be disappointed."

Owen_Matthews

Back to top Go down