TWC Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Rare interview with Scott

Go down

A Rare interview with Scott Empty A Rare interview with Scott

Post  ScottyAdams Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:08 am

*Done on TWC.com*

Well, TWC.com viewers and fans, I (Shawn Wright) have managed to get an extremely rare interview with TWC's EU champion, Scotty Adams. The interview itself was done in Newcastle at the wrestling convention Scott was at yesterday.

SW; 'Thanks for allowing me the time to do this with you, Scott'

SA; 'It's alright'

SW: First of all, I wanna know what got you into wrestling, as a kid?'

*Scott takes a few deep breaths*

SA; 'What got me into wrestling, was the fighting that I have had to do all my damn life. You see, I grew up and had a rough childhood, to say the least. I had to move from state home to state home after being removed from my parents care at the age of 4. Fighting is what's in my blood and wrestling is a way for me to let it all out, so to speak'

SW; 'Was there any other factors that caused you to decide to wrestle? Or was it because it was all you knew?'

SA; 'I did watch a lot of wrestling growing up also, so that did play a part in my decision, but it was mainly the fact that it was all I really knew how to do in life'

SW; 'Who was your favourite wrestler growing up?'

*Scott laughs slightly*

SA; 'Chris Jericho without a single doubt in my mind, was my favourite'

SW; 'Alright, going back to your personal wrestling journey; who was the first person to train you when you made the decision to jump into the business?'

SA; 'It was a man in Melbourne, named Matthew Dawson who took me under his wing and taught me the more pure art of wrestling. I was a straight up brawler when I begun training but he taught me that there was more to wrestling, than just beating the living hell outta your opponent'

SW; 'How long did you train under him?'

SA; 'I trained there for about 8 months, before getting the call up to a promotion in Canada and heading over there, where I met my first ever "friend" in this business, if you wanna put it that way; Tyler Davis'

SW; 'Ah, alright. What was it like, heading over to Canada to wrestle?'

SA; 'It was a fun experience and a nice way to get myself into the North American Wrestling scene. They were part of an agreement with 2 other promotions at the time, so I went to those 2 feds in the USA, and worked matches for them too. I was still "green" in the ring at the time, but managed to win a few championships and keep working on my craft there'

SW; 'Since then, you've come a long way in wrestling, I'd take it?'

*Scott laughs, before slightly smiling*

SA; 'Yea, I have. I look back at all those old tapes and just laugh at how green and raw I was back then. Luckily I've refined my craft and become the best pure technician in the world today'

SW; 'Isn't that a bit arrogant?'

SA; 'Some people might think so, but I don't really care what they think. I've gone out there and proven it, each and every time I'm between those ropes, that I am as damn good as I say I am. There's no-one who can deny that'

SW; 'Well, you are the current EU champion, and one of the most divisive members in TWC today, with the "IDGAF" attitude you carry and the ruthless aggression you go into the ring with, that's for sure. Does the crowd affect you in any way, when you get into the ring?'

*Scott laughs audibly*

SA; 'Not at all. You see, I'm not like anyone else here, in that I don't care about what the fans think ... I don't care if I'm their flavour of the month or if they wanna boo me outta the arena. It just shows me what I already knew about them, and that is; the fans are nothing more than mere sheep. They cheer whoever is shoved down their throats and made to be a hero, even when they're nothing more than a fraud'

SA; 'people like Tom Scarbrough who waltz in and clown around are proof of just that. I mean, the fans portray him as a hero, when all he is, is a kid who has walked into a field way outta his depth and he will see that, soon enough'

SW; 'I know you've been talking about ending gimmickry and bringing purity back to wrestling, starting with Tom. What do you mean by that?'

SA; 'It implies exactly what I've said; I plan on making wrestling pure once again, by removing the clowning around and making it a battle to see who is truly the best wrestler, and not who's the best as sucking up to the fans and allowing them to be nothing more than sheep'

SW; 'You're due to be in the rumble match this week, at the PPV. How do you fancy your chances?'

*Scott simply glares at Shaun*

SA; 'I think you should be asking "how do I fancy everyone else's chances", because I already know I'm walking outta the rumble with the win, and I don't care who tries to stand in my way, because in the end; they'll see that resistance is futile'

*Scott then stands up and walks off*

SA; 'I'm done'

*End*

ScottyAdams

Back to top Go down