TWC Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleacher report - Preview of TWC’s Locked Inside 2012

Go down

Bleacher report - Preview of TWC’s Locked Inside 2012 Empty Bleacher report - Preview of TWC’s Locked Inside 2012

Post  Andrew Bailey Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:14 am

Bleacher report - Preview of TWC’s Locked Inside PPV
By Alan Murphy

Marvyn 'The Don'(c) Vs Phil Woodward - Internet Championship
After some brutal attacks both physically and verbally this should be a hell of a match. After crashing off the stage last week I dunno how they will top it. Will Phil be able to control his temper to pick up the win? I don’t think so, I am going for a win for the Don!

Scotty Adams(c) Vs Tom Scarborough - EU Championship, Tom’s dildo banned from ringside.
The champ vs. the unbeaten streak. Tom has been on a hell of a run since the start of TWC but I think without his foreign object this fight could be too much for the gimmicky man. I am going for Scotty to retain.

Andrew Bailey Vs Alfie Davies - Hell in a Cell for Bailey’s number one contendership on the line.
I hope to God that I am right here cause my head and heart are firmly picking the same to win this one. Andrew Bailey to pick up the win and some momentum heading towards Bound For Glory.

Kevin Hardline Vs Owen Matthews - No DQ, No countouts, Falls count anywhere.
Difficult one to call as deep down I don’t believe that Owen is the masked man who has dominated most of the card. If he is the golden masked equaliser then I think he could win this match.

Giles Strutt and Andrew McCluskey(c) Vs CJ and Matt Harris - Tag Team Championship
This is a hard one to call cause my heart says CJ and Matt but my head says ROW’s Giles and McCluskey… I think I gotta go with the champs to retain but I don’t think this feud is over yet and I am expecting a big finale at Bound For Glory.

Matt Hero(c) Vs Frankie Andrews - Hell in a Cell for the TWC Championship
I am a fan of Frankie Andrews, there is no getting past that. I genuinely don’t know who to pick though. After last Tuesday’s WAR I don’t even know if Frankie will be able to attend Locked Inside let alone beat the best reigning world champion in the big 3. I think the winner will be the fans because I think this one could be a match of the year candidate. Head plumps for Hero, heart pulls for Frankie.
Andrew Bailey
Andrew Bailey

http://twitter.com/ANDREWBAILEYuk

Back to top Go down