TWC Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kevin hardline via youtube video "no more dreams owen"

Go down

kevin hardline via youtube video "no more dreams owen" Empty kevin hardline via youtube video "no more dreams owen"

Post  emil X orr Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:47 am

(webcam shows kevin sitting in a motel room laying on a bed wearing urban clothes)
"so this is it...tomarrow is MY day. the day my mission will be complete. the day Owen will see why the word of wrestling is just not the place for him. though im suprized he didnt quit after he got put in the hospital by that intruder. but oh well, some people just have to learn the hard way. you know.....when i look back on my past....i can almost say I've come a pretty long way. even though my dad was a drunken bastard and my mom was never around.....but that's the past. time to look toward the future. MY future. most people ask me what my "motives" in the wrestling biz? you wanna know?......really?......my motive is to show people that DREAMS. DIE. fuck all that fairy tale, "underdog", reach for the stars bullshit. DREAMS. DIE. and if I gotta crush those dreams to get my point across then so be it. Kevin Hardline. straight edge. no more dreaming Owen. tommarrow.....its time for a wake up call." XXX
(video ends)

emil X orr

Back to top Go down